Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starbucks is just awful coffee too. Making it your personality is actually tragic.
Exactly. There’s not a genuine real coffee lover on the planet who’d say “Oo I can’t wait to get me a Starbucks” 🤢 As my dear old Dad used to say “tastes like weasel piss”! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she really just post like 3 stories from the sing along show at Jollywood nights? So much for the updates. I guess we’ll hear all about it next year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's on Main Street... loves the soldiers... err think you'll find they're Nutcrackers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The lack of interest/knowledge is astounding.
Again moaning about the weather, too hot. DON'T GO THEN YOU STUPID C*** IF YOU DON'T WANT THE HEAT...
MOANING AGAIN ABOUT THE RAIN
Looking for a seat to sit and eat.. you've literally been in the park two minutes.
The level of Detail is ridiculous... not many people around cos..... wait for it.... they've probably gone inside to take cover from the rain....
Chips and tenders and a whipped cream slushy for dinner.
Followed by hot chocolate and a cookie although she said she wasn't eating it... Do we believe her????
Another hot cocoa and two red velvet cookies.
A cinnamon bun drowning in icing and she didn't show the peppermint churros she was banging on about.

Is it just me or is her face even bigger this vlog around?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had the chance to show some ‘different’ foods only available at the Xmas Party and instead has chicken tenders and fries.

She couldn’t even say tamale. Just pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's on Main Street... loves the soldiers... err think you'll find they're Nutcrackers 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The lack of interest/knowledge is astounding.
Again moaning about the weather, too hot. DON'T GO THEN YOU STUPID C*** IF YOU DON'T WANT THE HEAT...
MOANING AGAIN ABOUT THE RAIN
Looking for a seat to sit and eat.. you've literally been in the park two minutes.
The level of Detail is ridiculous... not many people around cos..... wait for it.... they've probably gone inside to take cover from the rain....
Chips and tenders and a whipped cream slushy for dinner.
Followed by hot chocolate and a cookie although she said she wasn't eating it... Do we believe her????
Another hot cocoa and two red velvet cookies.
A cinnamon bun drowning in icing and she didn't show the peppermint churros she was banging on about.

Is it just me or is her face even bigger this vlog around?
Nah they actually are soldiers, she can have that.

Answers people's questions as to whether the party is worth it BUT no mention of how much the ticket price is.

Ooh money must be tight… staying off property overall and staying at All Star Sports for the night of the party…

For those who can’t be arsed to watch, she did three rides, ate a chicken tender and chips, a huge Minnie cinnamon roll, two hot chocs and two coffees (and probs ate those biscuits that she said she was taking home)
---
How long has she gone for this time?
Must be two weeks as she went on the 29th Nov and she was still there yesterday… must be nice eh not working and still affording two weeks in Florida 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Once again she’s paying for two hotels for the same night? I don’t understand how this is cost effective.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she needs to book an onsite room for the Xmas party. There’s no perks other than you can join a humongous line for a bus back? She’d be better walking over to contemporary to grab an Uber and be back in her room in the same amount of time. And how much was the ticket Vicky?

Reactions: 9
I know a few people who book a villa overall for 3 weeks and book one night at Universal to tank the express passes. Previously used to book one night at Disney to get the fast passes they wanted. They kept all the stuff at the villa. The difference is - they went maybe once every 5 years and the maths does work out as the express passes are well worth it - and they used them to their absolute full potential.

I think this makes sense - as they had a car. I wouldn't as I don't drive and my OH doesn't want to worry about driving on holiday.

They had a suite as well so it was split between 6 adults. So was essentially the price of 2 days of express per person.

Reactions: 4
She has no common sense and doesn't have a logical brain at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.