Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More photos of herself. I wonder if she is still sitting there hours later 🤣
We all know she got some overpriced & over-sweetened coffee, sat down, took some photos, went on the people mover, fingered some Merch™️, and then went to one of the Magic Kingdom area resorts to "chill"/pretend she's staying at before uber-ing back to her actual hotel to order ubereats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We all know she got some overpriced & over-sweetened coffee, sat down, took some photos, went on the people mover, fingered some Merch™️, and then went to one of the Magic Kingdom area resorts to "chill"/pretend she's staying at before uber-ing back to her actual hotel to order ubereats 🤣
At least somethings getting fingered this trip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
6474DC79-31DD-451F-B081-9578EFB34F75.jpeg

she’s worse than khloe kardashian. Face rounder than the Pixar wheel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She was at Magic Kingdom yesterday and all she managed to post were some filtered selfies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately, I’ve never been. Do they not have coffee in the UK? I mean she acts like the only way she can get a cup of coffee is by flying halfway across the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unfortunately, I’ve never been. Do they not have coffee in the UK? I mean she acts like the only way she can get a cup of coffee is by flying halfway across the world.
I think most of the Disney vloggers are the same raving about the coffee. I think it's because in the US they add things to the syrups that aren't allowed in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Anyone who uses the phrase “much needed” in relation to coffee can get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think most of the Disney vloggers are the same raving about the coffee. I think it's because in the US they add things to the syrups that aren't allowed in the UK.
I reckon it’s more because you can’t get Joffrey’s in the UK so it’s a form of “othering” and “look at me in Florida”

Reactions: 3
Living her best life…. Having to suck her cheeks in to chew. Sat there on her own…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.