Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Mark81 for the title.

Title thread was actually a tie with the following from @Theodore

#13 Dropped by Kate, Vic needs a mate, who will be her next Disney date?
I just used Mark’s title as it was the first submitted
(sorry, if this reasoning bothers anyone 😭😣)

Recap:
After her divorce, she’s now spent 3 years living in her mate’s spare room.
In that time she’s been to WDW 11 times (plus other Disney trips)
After 20+ trips, she was forced to visit Typhoon Lagoon for the first time for press.
Couldn’t fit on Tron due to her size but blamed phantom TM
Tattlers have spotted her in the wild looking double her size

2023 trips so far

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Recap:
Couldn’t fit on Tron due to her size but blamed phantom TM
So, I have to partially disagree with this because I don't even think she attempted the test seat to know if she would fit. In no way what so ever would Vicky try the test seat for a ride, on camera or off. She is so damn vain and the test seat for Tron is in front of everyone waiting in line. Plus, she was with the other "influencers" on the press trip. There is no way in hell she would have attempted the regular bike seat without knowing that she would fit. She just automatically blamed her TM and rode the accessible seat.

Reactions: 7
So, I have to partially disagree with this because I don't even think she attempted the test seat to know if she would fit. In no way what so ever would Vicky try the test seat for a ride, on camera or off. She is so damn vain and the test seat for Tron is in front of everyone waiting in line. Plus, she was with the other "influencers" on the press trip. There is no way in hell she would have attempted the regular bike seat without knowing that she would fit. She just automatically blamed her TM and rode the accessible seat.
Lol agree with that. Don’t think she tested it either, just think she knew she wouldn’t fit on due to her size.

If Vicky even saw this article then this woman couldn’t fit on and they’re not too dissimilar in size. So yeah highly likely without having to test it she knew she couldn’t fit on
https://thepointsguy.com/news/disney-tron-roller-coaster-size-inclusivity/

Also, with what she wears, she probably didn’t want to be in that position.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Lol agree with that. Don’t think she tested it either, just think she knew she wouldn’t fit on due to her size.

If Vicky even saw this article then this woman couldn’t fit on and they’re not too dissimilar in size. So yeah highly likely without having to test it she knew she couldn’t fit on
https://thepointsguy.com/news/disney-tron-roller-coaster-size-inclusivity/

Also, with what she wears, she probably didn’t want to be in that position.
And you wouldn't want to be on the bike behind her! :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
She would have fit no problem. I have a pair of relatives MUCH bigger than her who fit just fine on our last trip. Did she find the whole thing awkward and undignified, and was she afraid the ride photo would be unflatterring? BINGO.

Reactions: 6
That article is absolutely bonkers. It's one thing for you to have agency to do whatever you want with your body, but to expect everything to be adapted to you is entitlement so far beyond reason that I don't even know where to begin. I'm a big guy myself (did manage to fit on Gringotts though, so I guess I'm better proportioned than the author of that article) but if I hadn't there would be exactly one person in the world to blame for that, and that would be myself. Most of the rides already accommodate people well into morbid obesity, so don't start shouting things like "Size Inclusivity!" It's nonsensical, and mad.

Reactions: 9
I know I am late to the party but SHE DOES NOT DO ANY RIDES… oh I’m sorry, spaceship earth.

Reactions: 4
Turned off when she said she was staying in universal but not doing universal. We all know she stayed there just for the morning starbucks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Vicky. Eats a cronut with sugar for breakfast and has coffee and two cocktails but insists in the same vlog that she’s more of a savoury person than sweet. She is so unaware of herself despite her job.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Turned off when she said she was staying in universal but not doing universal. We all know she stayed there just for the morning starbucks
Why would you stay at universal when not visiting?! That makes no sense

Reactions: 5
I’m only 5 mins in and my lord ..

- Picked her hotel because there’s a Starbucks in the lobby
- Said she normally travels on a budget so has to keep costs down
- Was surprised the bus was much cheaper than an Uber 🤣

• Haha
I wonder if money is really starting to get tight.

Although staying at universal when visiting disney is all kinds of dumb.

I can’t get over her taking a $50 Uber from the airport to Saratoga just to collect her Owners Locker! Surely she could’ve done without it for 1 night & got it on her way back from Epcot?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.