Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only had 2 prompts left last night but if anyone else wants a go the gencraft app is free and you get 10 free prompts a day to create AI images

Oh my word these are genius.

My only criticism...Piggy's got too much colour in her face, she needs to be much whiter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We need to talk. The cash cow is up, but the lifestyle isnt
IMG_6685.jpeg

what’s long and green but never gets to smell of bacon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Pushing perfectly fine plane food to the side. Sneaky family pack of maltesers hidden in the seat’s pouch.

Im waiting for the day AI can generate a whole miss piggy at WDW vlog. Bet it would be 100x more entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She booked one night at Saratoga Springs to not go there until nearly 1am and check out next morning? Whilst also having a room at Endless Summer? She ain’t right in the head. Whether using cash or points that is a complete waste of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She booked one night at Saratoga Springs to not go there until nearly 1am and check out next morning? Whilst also having a room at Endless Summer? She ain’t right in the head. Whether using cash or points that is a complete waste of money.
Considering what little she did at the Halloween party I’d say the money she paid for that was wasted aswell. Pirates, people mover, it was almost a wash, rinse repeat again.

Reactions: 10
Considering what little she did at the Halloween party I’d say the money she paid for that was wasted aswell. Pirates, people mover, it was almost a wash, rinse repeat again.
At this point she needs to pack it in and rejoin the real world.

Reactions: 10
IMG_7062.jpeg

I burst out laughing 🤣
What was the detail she showed? How much candy she collected so far 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear she thinks that using the word details means she is detailed

Reactions: 3
Her MNSSHP separate video was absolutely pointless

Given she had two hotels why didn't she go back and change into something for the party ? She's a vlogger, this is her job not a holiday, it's just pure lazy.

It's like watching a video from someone who's never been before who hasn't got a plan and is overwhelmed with all the options.

Reactions: 6

Given she had two hotels why didn't she go back and change into something for the party ? She's a vlogger, this is her job not a holiday, it's just pure lazy.

It's like watching a video from someone who's never been before who hasn't got a plan and is overwhelmed with all the options.
This is where she and Adam Hattan have gone wrong. They call (and think) it's their job, but they still treat it like a holiday rather than a business. They are so lazy and complacent

Reactions: 12

Agreed it was an utter car crash!
MNSSHP is supposed to be fun and a time where you can dress up and have a good time.
Vicky just made it look so boring!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.