Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's staying at All Star Sports and not the budget hotel Catherine Kay said she'd be staying at... funny that.... Wonder if she was pissed that Catherine said that and changed her mind seeing as how it was budget and Catherine, who gives a hell of a lot more detail than our Vic, told everyone how much it cost, how far it was, price of Ubers etc.... hummmm 🤔

Reactions: 6
Another yawn fest. No wonder she’s huge by 1pm she’s eaten a huge waffle with Nutella, loaded chicken tenders and fries covered in cheese and bacon and multiple sugary drinks. I’ve had one of those sleepy hollow waffles and it did three of us for breakfast! Then she goes to whispering canyon and scoffs a big skillet of meat and spuds. With an extra side of buttered corn. She also bought a marshmallow snack thing but didn’t see her scoff it.

• Wow
Another yawn fest. No wonder she’s huge by 1pm she’s eaten a huge waffle with Nutella, loaded chicken tenders and fries covered in cheese and bacon and multiple sugary drinks. I’ve had one of those sleepy hollow waffles and it did three of us for breakfast! Then she goes to whispering canyon and scoffs a big skillet of meat and spuds. With an extra side of buttered corn. She also bought a marshmallow snack thing but didn’t see her scoff it.
I've come to the conclusion that the only Detail about her is food, what there is on offer and what she eats.
No Detail on the price of everything but she must eat upwards of 60$ a day or more.

Watched first half of the slog.
- Going solo because no one has any AL left, well wouldnt you know, people have to work
- Pre-travel day she isnt hungry so has an m&s sandwich for dinner.
- Nervous about relying on her alarm when she’s alone. Tell me you dont work without telling me.
- Massive breakfast because ‘i dont eat on the plane’. Miss veggie ordered the full english covered in bacon even though vegan option is available.
223F7FDC-6D72-4581-B33F-5D5D5B225E77.jpeg

- Picked up her new erin condrin. Bet a 2024 goal setting video is coming 🤣

arrives in disney
- Orders what she calls a ‘sharing’ portion of a waffle. Instead of just ordering something smaller - ‘ill do my best [to finish it]’ Polishes it off.
IMG_1097.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m going to bet she stuffed her face stupid at whispering canyon café as it’s all you care to enjoy!
Last time I went there in 2019 the portions were huge!
Bottomless milkshakes there also.
It’s good value for money for a Disney restaurant and reservations are plenty.

Reactions: 5
I rewatched Katherine Kays vlog and although she mentions Vic she doesn’t say she is staying at the same hotel. I can‘t get over how she wears so much makeup when she goes to the parks.
WOW I can’t contain my excitement over the Hat box ghost. 😴😴😴

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Watched first half of the slog.
- Going solo because no one has any AL left, well wouldnt you know, people have to work
- Pre-travel day she isnt hungry so has an m&s sandwich for dinner.
- Nervous about relying on her alarm when she’s alone. Tell me you dont work without telling me.
- Massive breakfast because ‘i dont eat on the plane’. Miss veggie ordered the full english covered in bacon even though vegan option is available.
View attachment 2636527
- Picked up her new erin condrin. Bet a 2024 goal setting video is coming 🤣

arrives in disney
- Orders what she calls a ‘sharing’ potion of a waffle. Instead of just ordering something smaller - ‘ill do my best [to finish it]’ Polishes it off. View attachment 2636536
I read and then re-read that as an M&Ms sandwich. I was picturing her pouring a bag of M&Ms onto a slice of buttered bread, which honestly doesn't seem too farfetched for our Vic.

I managed to read it correctly the third time - I've just taken some cold & flu medicine which I think has done me in 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I read and then re-read that as an M&Ms sandwich. I was picturing her pouring a bag of M&Ms onto a slice of buttered bread, which honestly doesn't seem too farfetched for our Vic.

I managed to read it correctly the third time - I've just taken some cold & flu medicine which I think has done me in 😅
Get well soon @duckdinner

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This bish scoffing about her working friends having no annual leave left.
She's a total scruff.

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling that she’s doing a split stay between All Stars and the budget hotel. She never stays in one hotel/resort for the entirety of her trips. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if she stays in three or more in the course of two weeks.

Reactions: 3
She's lay on the bed in the Premier Inn and my partners just walked in and asked why I am watching babestation. I am screaminggggggg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
That sequence where she wheels her camera around the airport... I got second hand embarrassment 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That sequence where she wheels her camera around the airport... I got second hand embarrassment 😳
We said if she knew the route and did a speed up with a voice over it would've been very informative. Not our disney in detail, though

Reactions: 1
I rewatched Katherine Kays vlog and although she mentions Vic she doesn’t say she is staying at the same hotel. I can‘t get over how she wears so much makeup when she goes to the parks.
WOW I can’t contain my excitement over the Hat box ghost. 😴😴😴
Rewatched it again.... she definitely said Victoria was staying there... weird editing jump at 27'47.... maybe she took it out? 🤔 because she DEFINITELY mentioned it when sitting there talking about the hotel. I write my tattle posts during the vlogs so I'm not dreaming it up!

Reactions: 5
Rewatched it again.... she definitely said Victoria was staying there... weird editing jump at 27'47.... maybe she took it out? 🤔 because she DEFINITELY mentioned it when sitting there talking about the hotel. I write my tattle posts during the vlogs so I'm not dreaming it up!
I remember her saying it too! So on KKs video it’s not there anymore?

Reactions: 4
She must be on a first name basis with the immigration officers at this point. Watching it in the background here as I do my emails and it’s basically a mukbang video. Food, food, food. And for the festive season we get the panto element thrown in. Waffle bigger than her head….oh no she won’t! OH YES SHE WILL!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.