Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still unsure how she thinks that colour hair looks good on her. It doesn’t suit her at all

Reactions: 6
Vicky, the break up was two years ago. You can ditch the break up hair now. Go back brunette and get some life back in your skin and eyes.

Reactions: 10
Just watched the most boring vlog, where she’s answering the non-made up (honestly) questions.
One thing I noticed it’s how pale she is- you would have thought that spending so much time in Florida, she would have picked up a little bit of tan?
And did she really just wander around the park filming her face and not going on a ride?

Reactions: 3
Just watched the most boring vlog, where she’s answering the non-made up (honestly) questions.
One thing I noticed it’s how pale she is- you would have thought that spending so much time in Florida, she would have picked up a little bit of tan?
And did she really just wander around the park filming her face and not going on a ride?
Hard to get a tan when you spend half the day in your room and the other half in shops, eateries or the people mover

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a total waste of money having 2 hotel rooms booked for the same night. She could have just checked out of Endless Summer and had a cheap hotel for her last night

Reactions: 6
All that money purely to send an owners locker back…. She has more money than dogs have poos

Reactions: 3
Typical Victoria Outdated Detail. She’ll be releasing her Halloween party video AFTER Halloween. Slacker.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the vlogs of Mia Donnelly & she has put the Halloween vlogs out first.

Reactions: 2
All that money purely to send an owners locker back…. She has more money than dogs have poos
Can you provide a little more detail for those of us who are still interested in Victoria but right now would rather gouge our eyes out with a spoon than watch her vlogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Vs her own photo
IMG_6591.jpeg

(i might be having too much fun with this lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.