Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooooo, she wants to stay at The Disneyland Hotel in Disneyland Paris when it opens next year........how the bleeping hell is she paying for all this tit?

Reactions: 13
Never heard of a dine in cinema at home?! A unique experience?! Everyman Cinema up and down the country.

Reactions: 4
I'm watching the new vlog now. It's taken her 10 minutes (video time) to get to Springs and order some food. That's all she's done.

Reactions: 5
Sooooo, she wants to stay at The Disneyland Hotel in Disneyland Paris when it opens next year........how the bleeping hell is she paying for all this tit?
The nearest hotel to the park so she literally has hardly any walking to do… you know, for her TM 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You know she’s just putting it out there so Disney will gift her a stay whenever it opens.

Reactions: 5
What she'll be hoping is that DisneyParksUK will be stupid enough to grift... sorry, gift her a free trip to the opening – even though she doesn't like DLP!

Victoria is a snob. She likes WDW and only WDW. Ive just been watching her friend Catherine's vlog of disneyland paris and the absolute joy she brings to her watchers with her excitement and appreciation does 'influence' you to go.
Thats what i think lacks with Victoria is the excitement factor which obviously going as often as she does she doesnt have anymore.

Reactions: 10
Has Victoria ever been the last group of people in the parks for any late night party or event. She said she is so that's why she's staying at Saratoga Springs. That can't be right can it 🧐

• Haha
Has Victoria ever been the last group of people in the parks for any late night party or event. She said she is so that's why she's staying at Saratoga Springs. That can't be right can it 🧐
Nah it’s so she doesn’t have to get a taxi back on her own back to universal. She’ll be in bed doing the end of the vlog with her hair over the straps on her nightie to look alluring and having a biscuit brew before the final fireworks

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_6215.jpeg

Wont eat in victoria & albert because she doesnt like meat… ok victoria..

This trip so far

IMG_6218.jpeg
IMG_6230.jpeg
IMG_6212.jpeg

IMG_6220.jpeg
IMG_6223.jpeg
IMG_6225.jpeg

i also noticed she will say she ordered a salad but not say it’s a chicken salad so it’s probably more

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What she means is she doesn't like/can't handle any food that hasn't been pounded and processed so it no longer resembles the original food.

She freaks out if something vaguely fresh/organic goes near her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_6279.jpeg

And sorry, again, but I just had my microblading redone so it’s front of my mind, but vicky, love…
There’s literally a chunk missing from the top and your right eyebrow is way higher than the other. £550! Microblading should cost half that and at least be symmetrical.
I AM SORRY VICKY BUT YOU REALLY WERE RIPPED OFF 😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.