Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
So Catherine Kay has just uploaded... given more Detail in 25 minutes than our Vic gives in a whole trip.
According to her Victoria is going to be staying in the same budget hotel in December, £362 per person for two weeks or £26 pp per night. That's on her sharing her room with her husband but gives an idea.
Which hotel is that, please?

Daz_Blue

Flying BA instead of TUI or Norwegian because the movie selection is better.
Do Virgin not still fly to Orlando International? I went with them years back and it was a great flight, loads of choice in movies etc.
---
Mentions price a few times in under 2 mins. Money is tight

Staying miles from Disney to save money, but will spend hundreds on uber to get there. Standard Victoria logic

Says upload every Saturday....uploads on a sunday
---
Met loads of people on the flight....sure
So, I haven't watched her in a while... is she staying at a Universal hotel? And saying that doing that is 'saving money'?
If she wanted to save money she could have easily stayed at one of the many hotels along International Drive... or is that beneath her?

Perhaps she should spend less on silly trips, and a little more on maintaining her facade of being a functional adult
Wowzer, not defending the lass but what mighty high Empire State Building size standards do you have in order to feel that’s her dropping her standards?
Feels like a reach to insult her when there are glaringly more bigger issues about Trixter Vixter

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
Yeah , surprises none of the UK vloggers have mentioned this. You shouldn't need a vpn to make it work!
The my Disney experience app was updated about a month ago and the dining reservations haven’t been working since so a VPN makes it work 👍