Disney In Detail #13 She is everything.. except detailed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect it’s nigh on impossible to walk to that KFC easily.
Florida is not designed for walking.
Is she at endless summer? (Can’t bring myself to watch any of her rubbish) because if she is you can walk to it and many other places too.

Reactions: 5
I suspect it’s nigh on impossible to walk to that KFC easily.
Florida is not designed for walking.
Tbf KFC is literally across the road from Endless Summer and there's a crossing right there... however, I can't blame her not wanting to walk over on her own at night...
A quick check though shows that there is in-room Pizza delivery available from within the hotel and the Beach Break Cafe does room service till 2.00am most nights!!!

Reactions: 6
Tbf KFC is literally across the road from Endless Summer and there's a crossing right there... however, I can't blame her not wanting to walk over on her own at night...
A quick check though shows that there is in-room Pizza delivery available from within the hotel and the Beach Break Cafe does room service till 2.00am most nights!!!
Now this is the information that Victoria No Detail should be providing. I wish the Disney hotels would offer room service once again.

Reactions: 12
...best of all - a black bear got onto Tom Sawyer Island yesterday and they had to close Adventureland... and it managed to do more rides than Vicky ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There are some really great partner hotels which would’ve been perfect, too. Trackers went to one recently (ad gifted) that looked pretty amazing.

Reactions: 3
...best of all - a black bear got onto Tom Sawyer Island yesterday and they had to close Adventureland... and it managed to do more rides than Vicky ;)
I’m in WDW currently and we were at Magic Kingdom yesterday when all this was happening 😂 can confirm he did the Peoplemover and got a dole whip like Vicks 😂

• Haha
I’m in WDW currently and we were at Magic Kingdom yesterday when all this was happening 😂 can confirm he did the Peoplemover and got a dole whip like Vicks 😂
It's true 😂

peoplemover-01.jpg

---
There are some really great partner hotels which would’ve been perfect, too. Trackers went to one recently (ad gifted) that looked pretty amazing.
If she is genuinely saving the pennies she would have gone to a normal hotel – there are loads in Buena Vista, International Drive or Kissimmee... the Uber from Buena Vista would have been a lot cheaper too - there may even be free but transportation from the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently it was "significantly cheaper" 🤔😂
View attachment 2458051
The uber from the airport was $50, her 2 ubers to and from Epcot were $17 & $20. If you round that up to $40 a day and take 2 ubers a day for the 6 full days you're there (assuming you don't take any extra ubers on travel home day other than the one to the airport, another $50), you would only be saving around £66, hardly significantly cheaper imo. I'd save myself the hassle and just stay at one of the All-Star resorts
It's true 😂

View attachment 2459117
---

If she is genuinely saving the pennies she would have gone to a normal hotel – there are loads in Buena Vista, International Drive or Kissimmee... the Uber from Buena Vista would have been a lot cheaper too - there may even be free but transportation from the hotel.
If she was genuinely saving pennies she would STAY HOME and GET A JOB.

This content is pitiful

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I fly to Florida next week and I was staying on international drive and I moved to stayed on Disney property as I worked out the average I’d spend on Ubers by myself to and from the parks etc and the move to the hotel was cheaper!

I just don’t get why you’d fly all the way there to do one ride, get a coffee and sit on a food hall.

i can’t wait!!! I’m going to try and go on as many rides as possible and just soak it all up!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I fly to Florida next week and I was staying on international drive and I moved to stayed on Disney property as I worked out the average I’d spend on Ubers by myself to and from the parks etc and the move to the hotel was cheaper!

I just don’t get why you’d fly all the way there to do one ride, get a coffee and sit on a food hall.

i can’t wait!!! I’m going to try and go on as many rides as possible and just soak it all up!
This is what normal people do! Have a great time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Have a great time...
In the past, everytime I went to Orlando, I stayed on International Drive and had a fly-drive... however the last time was years ago, so not sure how expensive that is these days – I know Disney charged an extortionate amount just to park in the hotel car parks!!!
Next time I go i'd go for an on-property hotel and take advantage of the transportation between parks etc...
My issue with Vicky is - i'm sure the Universal hotels, whilst being cheaper than Disney, would still be more expensive than a standard hotel... and the distance from WDW surely makes Ubers that much more expensive... the hotel + Uber bills will probably end up more expensive than staying on Disney Property!

Reactions: 4
Have a great time...
In the past, everytime I went to Orlando, I stayed on International Drive and had a fly-drive... however the last time was years ago, so not sure how expensive that is these days – I know Disney charged an extortionate amount just to park in the hotel car parks!!!
Next time I go i'd go for an on-property hotel and take advantage of the transportation between parks etc...
My issue with Vicky is - i'm sure the Universal hotels, whilst being cheaper than Disney, would still be more expensive than a standard hotel... and the distance from WDW surely makes Ubers that much more expensive... the hotel + Uber bills will probably end up more expensive than staying on Disney Property!
Yes parking is a killer! I’m not driving as I don’t trust my self haha.

Definitely a plus with the transportation perks, which I’m going to use! I think I did an average taxi to and from the parks was like $25 dollars one way and I’m there for 7 days and then feel like you are restricted to do much more! It’s okay if you’ve got someone to share the costs with!

and totally agree! Universal would of been pricy, she’s just delusional now!

• Heart
Yes parking is a killer! I’m not driving as I don’t trust my self haha.

Definitely a plus with the transportation perks, which I’m going to use! I think I did an average taxi to and from the parks was like $25 dollars one way and I’m there for 7 days and then feel like you are restricted to do much more! It’s okay if you’ve got someone to share the costs with!

and totally agree! Universal would of been pricy, she’s just delusional now!
Solo WDW trip? I’m very jealous. I’m sure you’ll have the best time whether you stay! Vicky’s solo trips almost put me off the idea until you realise it’s done out of utter boredom and she’s completely over it all. Imagine if she didn’t go, what else would she do all day for months on end?

Reactions: 3
Solo WDW trip? I’m very jealous. I’m sure you’ll have the best time whether you stay! Vicky’s solo trips almost put me off the idea until you realise it’s done out of utter boredom and she’s completely over it all. Imagine if she didn’t go, what else would she do all day for months on end?
Yes a solo trip! Super nervous!!

actually doing my own mini vlog as Vicky’s are so dreadful!

I feel like she isn’t even excited anymore? Almost seems like a chore

• Heart
Yes a solo trip! Super nervous!!

actually doing my own mini vlog as Vicky’s are so dreadful!

I feel like she isn’t even excited anymore? Almost seems like a chore
I did a solo WDW trip in 2012 and had a great time - you'll honestly be fine! I was supposed to go with an ex boyfriend but we broke up a week before, so I just went without him (it was too late to cancel and get our money back) I think I had a better time than if I'd actually gone with him 😅

I think a lot of the WDW vloggers treat their trips more as a chore than an actual holiday because they're in a state of delusion where they think going to Orlando is their job and therefore have to go 20 times a year

• Heart
I did a solo WDW trip in 2012 and had a great time - you'll honestly be fine! I was supposed to go with an ex boyfriend but we broke up a week before, so I just went without him (it was too late to cancel and get our money back) I think I had a better time than if I'd actually gone with him 😅

I think a lot of the WDW vloggers treat their trips more as a chore than an actual holiday because they're in a state of delusion where they think going to Orlando is their job and therefore have to go 20 times a year
Totally agree. A Disney solo trip is the best. You can go at your own pace, do exactly what you want when you want. Take full advantage of single rider. No-one bats an eyelid at a solo traveller. And it's a very safe environment for a solo traveller. You'll love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.