Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fff

Guys has anyone noticed she's said hydraulic acid and written it on the glossybox ad on her story when quite clearly she means hyolauronic?!?!? SHE LITERALLY GETS PAID A FORTUNE FOR THIS SHIT AND SHES ADVERTISING MACHINERY INSTEAD OF SKINCARE IM CREASING. Long time lurker btw but had to post this as no one else had noticed it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Snugglet

LMFAO Demi has convinced Sean that she painted the entire living room. I'm deceased! The lad doesn't even watch his own videos.

We need a support group set up for poor Brad and her nanna.
LOL it's so obvious that Demi wrote that... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Jardy

I feel really bad for being so bothered by someone on the internet, but I’m a key-worker working 14 hour days for an absolute pittance and it took me 3 degrees to get to where I am.

She can barely even speak or spell, and does literally nothing, and allegedly earns so much.

(Just whining, ignore me- long time lurker!)

Reactions: 40
Cottage boho farm house vibe?! She’s literally just reeled off some random words there!
“I’m going for the cottage, farm house, tropical, semi-detached, detached, white walls, burger box, what is fabric softener, savers, gifted, open plan, renovation, barn door, bbq hut, amber wright, dermatitis, boho vibe babe xoxo”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

HanB33

Why the f did she block you 🤣
Because she asked her followers what video her and Sean should do and I replied saying they should review Amber Wrights comments on Tattle together 🤣 i got blocked off all her pages within 2 mins. Miss her stories 😪😪

• Haha
Reactions: 36

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
View attachment 243573Look at the fucking dandruff on her shoulders man 🤢
I’m not sticking up for her at all, but I suffer with dermatitis and eczema on my scalp and no matter what products I use.. I struggle. I’ve tried the body shop ginger shampoo, prescriptions (dandrozil) and nothing has helped me. It’s embarrassing yes but I can’t help it & in her video tonight, yes her scalp is visible. It might be sick to some but I’ve suffered with it for years through no fault of my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

josefinaosterlund

I can’t bring myself to watch it because I know she’ll be a fucking know it all despite being a homeowner for the whole of 5 seconds. If anyone can give me a quick recap along with some funny screen shots of her weird face that would be great thanks. 👍🏻
Recap
- Demi talking over Sean who actually knows what he's talking about for 56 minutes
- Demi saying "yeaaah" condescendingly towards Sean who actually knows what he's talking about for 56 minutes
- Selling points of the house were the downstairs space and garden. The BBQ hut was just a bonus
- Sean looking like he's regretting the past 8 years of his life for 56 minutes
- Demi told me to comment mushroom below for getting to the end, I didn't

Think that's all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

keepingupwithhan

The whole reason they’ve got a home account and a couples channel is so she can beg for free stuff. It’s so embarrassing! It baffles me that this is how our society works- a lazy, nasty girl like her can sit on her arse all day earning a fortune yet still begs for things to be gifted, but some key workers struggle to get by despite getting the whole country through lockdown.
Of course I am bitter! She is extremely lazy and greedy and deserves nothing she has! If she genuinely worked hard at her content and was down to earth and grateful then it would be a different story.

Reactions: 30