Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't seem to reply directly to your comment @Van but that's what made me so mad and crease up lol!! This is your job and you are probably paid an absolute tit ton conpared to the average job and you can't even get the main ingredient right!! It's not like she even said it slightly wrong she literally said completely the wrong thing how unprofessional!!

Also surely glossybox have to approve this type of thing before it goes out..?

Reactions: 6
I can't seem to reply directly to your comment @Van but that's what made me so mad and crease up lol!! This is your job and you are probably paid an absolute tit ton conpared to the average job and you can't even get the main ingredient right!! It's not like she even said it slightly wrong she literally said completely the wrong thing how unprofessional!!

Also surely glossybox have to approve this type of thing before it goes out..?
And she has no idea what she should be using on her skin. She has dermatitis and she uses any old shite on her face and hair. No consistency and no clue. Thereā€™s no wonder itā€™s always flaring up. I donā€™t have dermatitis but correct me if Iā€™m wrong, surely the constant swapping and changing of random skin care (a lot of it cheap shite from shein) would aggravate her condition?

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but this comment on her twit dancing video nearly made me choke on my gin! She's that thick she doesn't even realise paedophiles only target children šŸ˜‚ 'imagine them watching people on the beach' she's tapped in the head
"Thats their problem"?
Its like her attitude has to speak before any intelligence does.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Iā€™m not sure how to reply on here so reply is to nutty. Honestly yes. Not as bad she you would think but she does. She washes twice a week max. Her bedsheets are on for legit 2 months + and she NEVER washes her face unless for a beauty vid. She will sleep in make up because itā€™s less to re apply unless sheā€™s doing a get ready with me

My bad josefinaosterlund. Iā€™m awful with spellings of names as youā€™ll probably soon learn šŸ¤£ going by the argument Iv had with demi, if you guys take as much notice as it seems youā€™ll notice I wonā€™t ever be appearing on her feed or in her videos again and can work out who I am and probably pretty quickly as you guys donā€™t seem to miss a trick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And she has no idea what she should be using on her skin. She has dermatitis and she uses any old shite on her face and hair. No consistency and no clue. Thereā€™s no wonder itā€™s always flaring up. I donā€™t have dermatitis but correct me if Iā€™m wrong, surely the constant swapping and changing of random skin care (a lot of it cheap shite from shein) would aggravate her condition?
I have a mild form and as soon as I found my HOLY GRAIL product I never switched from it. She uses the worst stuff for her hair, including Function of Beauty shampoo which is NOT good for dermatitis. šŸ˜’

Reactions: 4
Iā€™m not sure how to reply on here so reply is to nutty. Honestly yes. Not as bad she you would think but she does. She washes twice a week max. Her bedsheets are on for legit 2 months + and she NEVER washes her face unless for a beauty vid. She will sleep in make up because itā€™s less to re apply unless sheā€™s doing a get ready with me

My bad josefinaosterlund. Iā€™m awful with spellings of names as youā€™ll probably soon learn šŸ¤£ going by the argument Iv had with demi, if you guys take as much notice as it seems youā€™ll notice I wonā€™t ever be appearing on her feed or in her videos again and can work out who I am and probably pretty quickly as you guys donā€™t seem to miss a trick
what juicy goss do you have for us then? Does sean ever go out with his mates? Does she actually earn as much as she makes out?

Reactions: 5

Are you a friend from the local area or a social media friend of hers?

Reactions: 3
The brand deals like the pig tea shite she gets paid way more than she lets on because she wants it to seem like itā€™s a genuine love for the product as sheā€™s constantly got new deals going on. However for things like glossy she rarely gets paid anything. Itā€™s more of an exchange to be on PR. Which by the way sheā€™s not on nars PR... her recent gifts were brought off a certain someone you all love aswell as they were actually the ones gifted with them. And Sean sees his mates but hardly ever. Demi is incredibly self conscious and doesnā€™t let his phone keep a full bar for long. Iv never known someone to be so clingy and IM clingy šŸ¤£

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Iā€™ll reveal more on who I am once Iv answered more questions. Itā€™s time people got some truths

I used to be friends with a girl like that when I was at school. She had terrible skin and would never wash her face. She would sleep in makeup then apply more the next day. Even if she smudged her mascara she would put more foundation on top. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

another question for you. Why did you fall out with her? And is she actually vegan?

Whenever demi pops up on YouTube my partner will point her out and tell me "theres your mate" šŸ¤£ and this morning he finally asked the big question..."whats wrong with her mouth?"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I fell out with her initially because I said a habit she has is disgusting (probs the only thing Iā€™m not gonna tell you what as itā€™s honestly mortifying) and she did not take to it kindly. Then we were kinda friends but not, and now sheā€™s just pissing me off generally. And yes but ā€œaccidentally veganā€. Sheā€™s only trying on camera. Behind the scenes has more meat than a butchers
Hahaha knew it. She has nugs written all over her.

how much does she earn?

I fell out with her initially because I said a habit she has is disgusting (probs the only thing Iā€™m not gonna tell you what as itā€™s honestly mortifying) and she did not take to it kindly. Then we were kinda friends but not, and now sheā€™s just pissing me off generally. And yes but ā€œaccidentally veganā€. Sheā€™s only trying on camera. Behind the scenes has more meat than a butchers
Please tell us the habit šŸ˜‚

• Heart
After Sean said Ashley was his favourite friend of hers, did she give him tit for it behind the scenes??

Also my guess is that this might be Harry as he used to edit her videos and now isnt šŸ§

Also my guess is that this might be Harry as he used to edit her videos and now isnt
I donā€™t know exact figures but average monthly is about 2.5-4k. One month she did do 9k but that was because she had a smaller pay packet by fault the month before
Thatā€™s ridiculous. Sheā€™s utterly tit at her job. Glad I went to university and became a health care professional to earn half as much as a scruffy twit on the internet who doesnā€™t even get washed.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.