Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the way she jump one the sofa thought gunna snap the legs the list of thing she geting matching chair black deck and a yellow. Mat. A MAT. do you mean a RUG 🤦🏻‍♀️ A mat gose by the front door a rug gose in middle of a room

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not sticking up for her at all, but I suffer with dermatitis and eczema on my scalp and no matter what products I use.. I struggle. I’ve tried the body shop ginger shampoo, prescriptions (dandrozil) and nothing has helped me. It’s embarrassing yes but I can’t help it & in her video tonight, yes her scalp is visible. It might be sick to some but I’ve suffered with it for years through no fault of my own.
Alpecin. Dandruff Killer. The white bottle. You have to get it on one of them online beauty stores (LookFantastic maybe?) because Boots stopped selling the white one but it honestly changed my life. I can’t suggest it enough — it’s brilliant. None of the other dandruff ‘shampoos’ helped me, or made a difference at all!

Reactions: 2
Alpecin. Dandruff Killer. The white bottle. You have to get it on one of them online beauty stores (LookFantastic maybe?) because Boots stopped selling the white one but it honestly changed my life. I can’t suggest it enough — it’s brilliant. None of the other dandruff ‘shampoos’ helped me, or made a difference at all!
Thank you will look online.

Sean's in the mini yellow chair looking out of the window. Looks pretty snug in there. i reckon when he stands up the chair will be stuck on his backside.

God, the food those two eat! Im old enough to be their mother but FFS could they not take a sandwich with them just once in a while? Every single day it's fast food, take aways, fizzy drinks, junk food. They're both living at home where they have access to a fridge, and they have sod all else to do. So unhealthy.

I love Sean, doing what he does best. That house is going to be socket central before too long.

I do wonder how people like Demi decorated their houses years ago before insta, etc hers will be an exact replica of every other influencer's house (budget version). I guarantee she wont come up with a single, original or personal idea that we've not all seen somewhere else. Bit sad really.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have just watched all the vlogs. I find it so irritating there is not any plans for the 'renovation', every day on the vlogs they have to pop out to get this and that like surely someone has some common sense to buy more than one tub of paint for a whole house. Literally the laziest person ever, poor Sean, she claims she can't even use a steamer only he can. There are so many things they could do with that house but they're just replacing tit decor with shitter decor and more plug sockets.

Reactions: 13
I have just watched all the vlogs. I find it so irritating there is not any plans for the 'renovation', every day on the vlogs they have to pop out to get this and that like surely someone has some common sense to buy more than one tub of paint for a whole house. Literally the laziest person ever, poor Sean, she claims she can't even use a steamer only he can. There are so many things they could do with that house but they're just replacing tit decor with shitter decor and more plug sockets.
It made me laugh on the newist vlog were Sean saying how he taking to curtain pole down and filling the holes well why won’t that done first surely You strip fill sand prep wall ready for painting not paint and fill at same time and fill more after. Then he had cheek Say it won’t to is standards was patchy 🤨. Well a kid and old lady was doing it well the home owner stood there or fed there face

Reactions: 10
What are those slugs on her face?!
I cant watch her videos because i literally can't look away from how tit her eyebrows are. She fills one in about 2cm above her actual brow but leaves the other one? You can see it when she's in daylight, it's a fuckin horror

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her most recent video where she says she has loads of face cleansers because they have just accumulated over the YEARS?? I’m sorry why would u keep them that long.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What are those slugs on her face?!
Every time I look at her I can’t help but notice how awful her eyebrows are! If I was her I’d grow them out and go to a beauty therapist and get them shaped properly. She needs a good therapist who knows what they’re doing. Or she should get them tattoo’d so there is some form of a nice shape. When she first started I just ignored them but now after watching her for years I just think how do her eyebrows still look like that ?!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her most recent video where she says she has loads of face cleansers because they have just accumulated over the YEARS?? I’m sorry why would u keep them that long.
only made the video to promote that bloody shampoo

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why she just uploaded a video about only using cheep beauty products for 24 hours but has a “ad” for shampoo and conditioner that cost around £30 to buy!

also not to be mean but she’s out here doing a ad for shampoo and conditioner but has still got dandruff... it doesn’t really look too good for the company that the ad is for.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sean's in the mini yellow chair looking out of the window. Looks pretty snug in there. i reckon when he stands up the chair will be stuck on his backside.

God, the food those two eat! Im old enough to be their mother but FFS could they not take a sandwich with them just once in a while? Every single day it's fast food, take aways, fizzy drinks, junk food. They're both living at home where they have access to a fridge, and they have sod all else to do. So unhealthy.

I love Sean, doing what he does best. That house is going to be socket central before too long.

I do wonder how people like Demi decorated their houses years ago before insta, etc hers will be an exact replica of every other influencer's house (budget version). I guarantee she wont come up with a single, original or personal idea that we've not all seen somewhere else. Bit sad really.
By copying the décor of the Slater's in EastEnders or 60 minute makeover or changing spaces or DIY sos.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand why she starts these videos at night, then just basically a makeup tutorial in the morning. Surely it would make more sense to start the video in the morning, wash and put the makeup on, see how it wears through out the day, then take it off at the end. 🤷🏻‍♀️

edit: because it’s just not a 24 hour video is it? It’s 12 hour video at best which she would have been asleep for the majority of 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.