Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wilkos has a nicer leaf print wall paper. I was tempted, but I can't be faffing with paint stripping and wall paper paste tit.

With regards to the make up artist, wasn't there a post by someone who saw the make up artists Insta that the pic she put up looked different from the make up Demi had in the video? I think there was speculation that she messed with it before she made the video. She complained that the artist took a pic without her permission, but neglected to mention she secretly filmed the whole thing without the permission of the make up artist. She also, months later, went on to leave horrid reviews after lockdown trying to get the girl shut down. I also recall her stating it was the worst rated in the area, which some people had investigated and found to be untrue.
I’ve always thought Demi messed with the makeup herself you know. If you look at the liquid eyeliner it had a massive gap between it and her lash line, and in makeup videos that Demi’s done herself that’s how she does eyeliner too. 🤔

also remember when she pretended to go to the best rated Mau but it was her mate pretending 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s going to regret rushing the house. If I lived with my mam still and was fortunate enough to earn 5 grand a month I’d take my time and do it to a really nice standard, she has no clue. Wonder if she realises a house is an investment

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she lost a stone when she was poorly and already gained half back? What sort of mad bullshit is this.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if animal-lover Demi didn’t even know what an orangutan was. I can imagine her sitting there like
“what the fooks an orangutan 🧐 I’m a propa animal lover me...apart from when i’m over feeding my dog/sister or forgetting to clip her nails. I’m a vegan didn’t you know? #savethefrogs 🐸, apart from when I fly over that big blue thing to New York as it doesn’t count there, its just too hard watching Sean get to eat what he wants so I just cheated a little bit. Still been a vegan for 103842 years tho”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cottage boho farm house vibe?! She’s literally just reeled off some random words there!
“I’m going for the cottage, farm house, tropical, semi-detached, detached, white walls, burger box, what is fabric softener, savers, gifted, open plan, renovation, barn door, bbq hut, amber wright, dermatitis, boho vibe babe xoxo”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I can’t listen to the song ‘blinding lights’ without seeing her and Sean doing the tiktok dance 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She done one of these ‘ I go to a reviewed make up artist’ they were popular last year. Anyhoo she got her make up done and went online to her viewers and ripped the poor girl apart (the make up wasn’t that bad) anyway they lady got in touch saying that she had just lost her child the week before and that she couldn’t afford to stop working and that Demi rating her would ruin her career that she depended on so bad. Our wee hunny bun told her in vile terms that it was tough she shouldn’t be charging for make up if her head wasn’t in it! Nasty ugly vile faced pig eh? Can you imagine being that nasty you would attack a sad mum whose just lost her child! Demi has a platform that really could have help that lady, gofundme or recommend her but nope she ruined poor woman!!
Do we have the name of this MUA? I'd like to check she's doing ok and promote her business so she recovers from "we earn 90k don't ya know" but couldn't guess because they're grotty scruffs. But seriously I hope she's recovered, I wish Demi pulled that video and hired her again to review fairly once the lady had finished grieving

Wilkos has a nicer leaf print wall paper. I was tempted, but I can't be faffing with paint stripping and wall paper paste tit.

With regards to the make up artist, wasn't there a post by someone who saw the make up artists Insta that the pic she put up looked different from the make up Demi had in the video? I think there was speculation that she messed with it before she made the video. She complained that the artist took a pic without her permission, but neglected to mention she secretly filmed the whole thing without the permission of the make up artist. She also, months later, went on to leave horrid reviews after lockdown trying to get the girl shut down. I also recall her stating it was the worst rated in the area, which some people had investigated and found to be untrue.
Get Markie on this slag right now! How vile is Demi? I'm honestly raging!!

Bedroom nightlight???? What is she on about??? 🤣
Does she actually need a night light at her age? Wtf 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do we have the name of this MUA? I'd like to check she's doing ok and promote her business so she recovers from "we earn 90k don't ya know" but couldn't guess because they're grotty scruffs. But seriously I hope she's recovered, I wish Demi pulled that video and hired her again to review fairly once the lady had finished grieving

Get Markie on this slag right now! How vile is Demi? I'm honestly raging!!

Does she actually need a night light at her age? Wtf 😂😂
I think Demi has deleted the original bad review after some backlash but she tries to ruin the girls business again only in June of this year. She’s such a hypocrite when she broke lockdown rules herself and even went to visit her gran during it all just to make a bleeping tick tock with her! Selfish witch.
She’s just making assumptions about the lady’s qualifications too. If her and all her little minions reported her to trading standards, and the company is still up and running, chances are they have found her to be qualified to give the treatments Hun. 🙄🙄 Demi isn’t qualified in a thing apart from being a bleeping nasty sloth.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
❗🔔 Petty post alert 🔔 ❗

The name Demi Donnelly reminds me of the female condoms - Femidom

🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but did anyone watch the savers video where she puts tea tree shower gel on and then washes down there with it and says how much it burns? Well no tit you aren’t meant to put it there🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Demi has deleted the original bad review after some backlash but she tries to ruin the girls business again only in June of this year. She’s such a hypocrite when she broke lockdown rules herself and even went to visit her gran during it all just to make a bleeping tick tock with her! Selfish witch.
She’s just making assumptions about the lady’s qualifications too. If her and all her little minions reported her to trading standards, and the company is still up and running, chances are they have found her to be qualified to give the treatments Hun. 🙄🙄 Demi isn’t qualified in a thing apart from being a bleeping nasty sloth.

Wonder if the lady can threaten to sue for defamation

Reactions: 4
Wonder if the lady can threaten to sue for defamation
I hope so. Regardless of the fact the poor woman was grieving, I think it’s disgusting that she booked an appointment with her for the sole reason of trying to get “worst rated MUA” content for her YouTube channel. Secretly filmed her in her own house without permission, then despite getting what she clearly expected due to the whole point of the video she then tried to ruin her business with bad reviews. Vile human being.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.