Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that video her in her bra and pants come on I dunno if she trying to be sexy her what but it’s just not worling like she dose to so all the weirdos get kicks and sum ya no material 🤨. And probably to show off she had a spray tan because she done so much hard work in the house the girl gotta treat her self 😂

Reactions: 5
C74E8AA3-DEA0-401E-A754-F69634DE4E30.png

BREAKING NEWS! Demi Donnelly has new shoes
Hope the Vans enjoy a well deserved break

• Haha
Reactions: 39
That insta video of her dancing in her underwear is rank. You can feel confident without making a tit of yourself by showing your bits to the world. Have some class girl.

Reactions: 10
Guys has anyone noticed she's said hydraulic acid and written it on the glossybox ad on her story when quite clearly she means hyolauronic?!?!? SHE LITERALLY GETS PAID A FORTUNE FOR THIS tit AND SHES ADVERTISING MACHINERY INSTEAD OF SKINCARE IM CREASING. Long time lurker btw but had to post this as no one else had noticed it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Guys has anyone noticed she's said hydraulic acid and written it on the glossybox ad on her story when quite clearly she means hyolauronic?!?!? SHE LITERALLY GETS PAID A FORTUNE FOR THIS tit AND SHES ADVERTISING MACHINERY INSTEAD OF SKINCARE IM CREASING. Long time lurker btw but had to post this as no one else had noticed it!!
but remember she's trying to be ~less professional~

Reactions: 7
I'm going to get hated for this... But I like Demi but I also love the cattiness of this thread. Currently munching on popcorn as I read along. Personally I think she left Shaun to do all the grafting so she can buy all the niggly bits. Which is fine. Whatever and it maybe the jealousy in me as I'm currently working and saving for a house with my boyfriend and I can't get a mortage as my boyfriend isn't in his current job long enough but Demi can get a mortage from working on YouTube which makes me think, how is this remotely possible as I would of assumed YouTube isn't a "proper job" per se? I would love to know how they get mortgages and use online hobbies as their full employment status as its basically based on how many views they get and sponsers. Shaun seems to do fairly well and is more than happy to stay in a "normal" job. But I do enjoy watching their house renovations and seeing how they changed it all

Reactions: 7
LOL "professional" YouTuber

Reactions: 2
I'm going to get hated for this... But I like Demi but I also love the cattiness of this thread. Currently munching on popcorn as I read along. Personally I think she left Shaun to do all the grafting so she can buy all the niggly bits. Which is fine. Whatever and it maybe the jealousy in me as I'm currently working and saving for a house with my boyfriend and I can't get a mortage as my boyfriend isn't in his current job long enough but Demi can get a mortage from working on YouTube which makes me think, how is this remotely possible as I would of assumed YouTube isn't a "proper job" per se? I would love to know how they get mortgages and use online hobbies as their full employment status as its basically based on how many views they get and sponsers. Shaun seems to do fairly well and is more than happy to stay in a "normal" job. But I do enjoy watching their house renovations and seeing how they changed it all
I dunno about Demi but I guess her income matters less cause Sean has a stable and well paid job? And not a 'professional' YouTuber 🤣

Me and my partner got a mortgage for around the same amount as them and I'm currently unemployed and we had no problem

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but this comment on her twit dancing video nearly made me choke on my gin! She's that thick she doesn't even realise paedophiles only target children 😂 'imagine them watching people on the beach' she's tapped in the head

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
New poster on this thread! I can’t be the only one who enjoys Sean in these Reno vlogs... he is the only reason I watch them especially when he was in the car park🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Hydraulic acid?!? I can't. How unprofessional. She doesn't even know the ingredients in the skincare and she's being paid to advertise it.

I'll never comment on appearance or how you dance coz each to their own, do what makes you happy. But it's your damn job to get tit you're advertising correct and spell things correctly. Like if you were in uni and had grammatical/spelling errors you'd get marked down; or in a corporate job and constantly had errors in things or were slack with tasks it would effect your work. So atleast get your tit correct if this is your dream job. It's so lazy.

It's HYRALONIC acid!! Sorry about the rant hehe

Reactions: 14
I know demi personally, Shaun a little too. Had enough honestly and I’m here to spill any tea I can...ask away 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.