Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How I've managed to sit through an hour of her talking I have no idea but I do love the ten second clip of her being a complete psycho about surveyers and saying she'll cut it out. Sean literally wasn't discouraging anything, he was suggesting a cheaper alternative. I also cannot stand her acting as if she knows everything there is to know about everything
I can’t bring myself to watch it because I know she’ll be a bleeping know it all despite being a homeowner for the whole of 5 seconds. If anyone can give me a quick recap along with some funny screen shots of her weird face that would be great thanks. 👍🏻

Reactions: 8
An hour long?!
That sounds like it should be used on a loop for the interrogation stage in SAS who dares wins 😖🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t bring myself to watch it because I know she’ll be a bleeping know it all despite being a homeowner for the whole of 5 seconds. If anyone can give me a quick recap along with some funny screen shots of her weird face that would be great thanks. 👍🏻
Recap
- Demi talking over Sean who actually knows what he's talking about for 56 minutes
- Demi saying "yeaaah" condescendingly towards Sean who actually knows what he's talking about for 56 minutes
- Selling points of the house were the downstairs space and garden. The BBQ hut was just a bonus
- Sean looking like he's regretting the past 8 years of his life for 56 minutes
- Demi told me to comment mushroom below for getting to the end, I didn't

Think that's all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t bring myself to watch her video - 1 because it’s an hour long and 2 because I don’t want to give her any revenue from my view!

Reactions: 11
Recap
- Demi talking over Sean who actually knows what he's talking about for 56 minutes
- Demi saying "yeaaah" condescendingly towards Sean who actually knows what he's talking about for 56 minutes
- Selling points of the house were the downstairs space and garden. The BBQ hut was just a bonus

Think that's all
Thanks ☺

Reactions: 2
Why does she replace "our" or sometimes "us" with "woh"? Is that a thing? She hasn't always done this, I've just noticed it recently and it's bugging the crap out of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Only this complete and utter fukwit would preach about being vegan and against animal cruelty yet buy a house purely because of the meat eating, meat cooking, meat consuming BBQ hut! Moron that she is!
Also she really is one Ugly kid like!
Just do us a favour quit YT and get yourself over to Only Fans!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Recap

Think that's all
Not all heros wear capes... thank you for sacrificing your time for us!

Why does she replace "our" or sometimes "us" with "woh"? Is that a thing? She hasn't always done this, I've just noticed it recently and it's bugging the crap out of me.
Its a common geordie dialect phrase... i bet she uses it on the daily but tones down the geordie in her vids.

Just like her swearing.... i swear like a sailor but find it uncomfortable to listen to her when she uses "fuckennn" as a filler in her sentences. Its like she drops her guard for a moment cause her whole face changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So I caved and I’ve just started watching this house buy video. I’m shocked. They used a bleeping help to buy scheme when they claim to have a joint monthly income of around £11k?! That’s an absolute piss take if I’m honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
So I caved and I’ve just started watching this house buy video. I’m shocked. They used a bleeping help to buy scheme when they claim to have a joint monthly income of around £11k?! That’s an absolute piss take if I’m honest.
WTF?!!
My friend who has struggled with cash is currently awaiting the final decision for this scheme, shes picked her carpets and is literally just awaiting one thing from the mortagage lender. The process has taken months, so how is it she said they had no plans to move in together yet a couple of days later they have a house?

Reactions: 2
WTF?!!
My friend who has struggled with cash is currently awaiting the final decision for this scheme, shes picked her carpets and is literally just awaiting one thing from the mortagage lender. The process has taken months, so how is it she said they had no plans to move in together yet a couple of days later they have a house?
Exactly. I mean they did say they started paying into the scheme when they were 17 or something so obviously weren’t in the same financial position then. But Demi has claimed to earn around £5-7k per month (sometimes more!) and Sean claims to earn £4K per month. I agree obviously with them claiming money from it that they paid in to. But I don’t agree with them taking government money when they clearly don’t need it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Exactly. I mean they did say they started paying into the scheme when they were 17 or something so obviously weren’t in the same financial position then. But Demi has claimed to earn around £5-7k per month (sometimes more!) and Sean claims to earn £4K per month. I agree obviously with them claiming money from it that they paid in to. But I don’t agree with them taking government money when they clearly don’t need it.
I would lose my tit if they were taking goverment money while actually on that kind of wage.

Reactions: 6
I would lose my tit if they were taking goverment money while actually on that kind of wage.
I'm sure they will end up paying more down the line though with interest so it's not always the best route. It just makes me think more so than before they're not earning what they say they are. If they were, they'd have been stupid not to put down a bigger deposit and pay less in interest.

This girl need to check her shelf new video diy make me feel ugly ffs in most vlog she has make up and in one she did a 24 hour challenge and she hardly did any diy she when to the shop and fed her face Ffs Reality Need to smack her hard

I'm sure they will end up paying more down the line though with interest so it's not always the best route. It just makes me think more so than before they're not earning what they say they are. If they were, they'd have been stupid not to put down a bigger deposit and pay less in interest.
Yea thats true, i find it so hard to believe they earn 7k between them.

Lol learning French?! Might wanna get a grasp of English first, hunny bun.

Edit: ah, it’s an ad. Just another of her lies. As you were 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think they just did the help to buy ISAs not the help to buy scheme - They wouldn’t be eligible for the scheme as it’s only on new builds anyway!
I think any first time buyer would be stupid not to do the help to buy/lifetime ISA tbh no matter how much they earn...

Seems strange they only paid 10% deposit though if they really do earn that much 🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.