Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her minions are out in force today on Instagram
I reckon half of them are just demis alter ego accounts. I also think she has loads of anonymous youtube accounts so she can comment on her own videos about how stunning and skinny she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I reckon half of them are just demis alter ego accounts. I also think she has loads of anonymous youtube accounts so she can comment on her own videos about how stunning and skinny she is.
Same! I refuse to believe that many people can think she looks "so healthy" and "stunning" 🙄 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I unsubscribed from this mad bat over a year ago but this thread is giving me LIFE! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
is it just me who finds Sean extremely obnoxious? I think I preferred him when he wasn't interested in Youtube, now he thinks he's dead funny but he's just...bland...soz kid!

Reactions: 20
I like Sean, I have a soft spot for him. Just a normal lad who's not your usual YouTube wanker.

I think Demi is trying to be like Roxy (Roxxsaurus), and her daily dose channel is trying to be like Roxy and Matt channel. The house 'renovations', the walk in wardrobe, palm prints, barn doors etc. Demi is just the basic witch version.

Reactions: 17
I like Sean, I have a soft spot for him. Just a normal lad who's not your usual YouTube wanker.

I think Demi is trying to be like Roxy (Roxxsaurus), and her daily dose channel is trying to be like Roxy and Matt channel. The house 'renovations', the walk in wardrobe, palm prints, barn doors etc. Demi is just the basic witch version.
I really like Roxi and Matt, they seem like a lovely couple. It’s like one is the fendi version and one is the primark version

Reactions: 2
When she said she reckons she could downsize to a 14
I'm a size 16 and I am truly offended demi reckons shes a 16. I don't look like her in the slightest...oh duck...what if I do....🤣
Not once did she show us the label! She was quick to tuck them away

It looks tiny too, like she’s 5ft3 and she can’t even lie down on it? How is that a sofa? 😅
It's cheap shite furniture from homebase. Does not look great and feels crap to sit on too. It's one of those benches you only use in your hall to sit to put shoes on that's literally all it's good for

I don't get why she wants a barn door in her bedroom at all?! What's with that? I'm really surprised Sean is going along with the idea. I've said this before, why doesn't she just get some big built in wardrobies and still keep it as a seperate room? What the duck is "cottage boho" it's either cottage or boho however brick wallpaper is industrial. I can just imagine it's going to be an absolute mess.
Cottage boho to normal people - a relic with rainbow grannies squares and crochet knits hanging everywhere. To Demi - council house chic. Mash up of styles covered in gloss and glitter using discounted on clearance last year's trends

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That new video goes to show they’ve jumped into buying that house. Sorry but who buys a house and doesn’t think about sofas etc?

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t think of anything does she? She wants dark wood flooring downstairs but her staircase is light wood so it’s going to look odd, and her doors are a light wood too?

I’ve just been discussing their money with my partner and he’s adamant neither of them earn that much. Why would you buy second hand wardrobes and whinge on about expensive wallpaper if you had £11k a month coming in? Bullshit.

This has killed me off tonight 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.