Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
okay fess up who was this!! You lot never fail to make my day. I am concerned that the tik tok algorithm knows me this well

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was demi fallen out with someone then came on here pretending to be someone spilling tea so she could accuse says person. Yawnnnnn

Yeah I think lurker was just amber

Reactions: 3
I have no bleeping clue. One of them says she doesn't think its true like how far up someones arse can you be
This is the thing, she will just spin out some crazy lies that this is all made up and people are trolling her and her little minions will fall for it. 🙄.

I hope to god some of them come over here and see the proof.

Reactions: 2
I would have respect for her if she came clean and apologised for everything but we all know she’s going to tell even more lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Watched the daily dose of Sean video (there’s no us about it) poor lad grafts and for what exactly?
Her pissing off back to her mams because it’s got on top of her. Jesus. Yes things go wrong but rather than witness a flood leak... maybe turn the water off and then contact the plumber as a matter of urgency.

poor lad. He deserves better than that.

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why they didn't move the door in the "walk in wardrobe". It's not load bearing as they checked it when installing the barn door so they could have got rid of the old door way and made it flush so it's not sticking out and made the room bigger.

The fact they're not knocking down the kitchen into the living room or into the "dining room" immediately but getting a new kitchen is mind boggling. They're just wasting money.

Reactions: 8
Love how she @anna and says he adores her new skinny dip collab hint hint Anna
Demi wonts Free tit and be your best mate now she dose the saffyb faces and my look of the pics they posted they drunk in the house and when home 🤨 I hope non them drove

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.