Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meme93

Noticed she’s trying to ‘get in there first’ in case anyone reads the Amber Wright stuff...implying there’s ‘unbelievable’ things said about her online. Nope...Demi really did pretend to be someone else, slag off her mates, call herself stunning, then try to blame it on her brother...

• Haha
Reactions: 30

bubblebuttt

I used to be in a makeup group on facebook with Demi before she got 'big' on youtube, she was always really catty and though a lot of herself. She got into a lot of fights with other girls and then when she finally hit a thousand odd subscribers on YT she posted some big essay about how she could no longer be part of the group because 'her fans needed all her attention' makes me piss everytime I think about it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

bonesmccoy

Sure hun!
Also, what is she talking about? Holes on skin, like pores?
Well that's a lie to start with because on the very first "we bought a house" tour video she said she couldn't stand looking at the blind in the downstairs bathroom as it set off her "tryphobia". So she's talking out of her arse again. You need to be relatively intelligent to lie effectively and get away with it but Demi just isn't.

Reactions: 27

HanB33

title by @TeaAndBiscuitsMate 🌞

A sum up of the previous thread(s)

Demi Donnelly came onto Tattle under the name Amber Wright, slagging off several other youtubers and bigging up herself including calling herself "stunning" and saying she has great tits...she was caught out and she came on again under her real name to tell us all it was her brother.

Lazy content, she cannot edit for shit.

Treats her fiance Sean like a doormat.

Has never and will never change her rancid bedsheets.

Says she's vegan but constantly slips up.

Promotes fast fashion and animal cruelty brands.

Deletes any youtube comments within seconds that criticise her.

Doesn't understand the definition of renovation.

Anything else?

• Heart
  • Haha
Lol when Demi did a ‘YouTubers control my outfits’ video the other week she included Emma’s Rectangle.

Emma uploaded a similar ‘youtubers control my meals’ video last night but didn’t include Demi 😂
Probs isn’t keen on 500 vegan sausages in bread on a sofa plate

• Haha

macbookhoe

Guys omg ashleigh blocked me on Instagram :ROFLMAO:

Also Demi has changed her settings of who can tag her in stuff on Instagram after I tagged her in the Sean chicken Kiev post I am howling

• Haha
Reactions: 26

HanB33

Demi Donnelly #8 obsessed with greggs, photoshopping her legs and deleting comments on the regs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

HanB33

Whenever demi pops up on YouTube my partner will point her out and tell me "theres your mate" 🤣 and this morning he finally asked the big question..."whats wrong with her mouth?"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Watching demis latest full video - she basically confirmed they only bought the house because of that bbq she’s even though she’s apparently a vegan.
She also proves she never cleans at home as she doesn’t know what half the cleaning stuff does!
Imagine being in your 20's and not knowing what fabric softener is? How is she not embarrassed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24