Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole reason they’ve got a home account and a couples channel is so she can beg for free stuff. It’s so embarrassing! It baffles me that this is how our society works- a lazy, nasty girl like her can sit on her arse all day earning a fortune yet still begs for things to be gifted, but some key workers struggle to get by despite getting the whole country through lockdown.
Of course I am bitter! She is extremely lazy and greedy and deserves nothing she has! If she genuinely worked hard at her content and was down to earth and grateful then it would be a different story.

Reactions: 30
Just watched the renovation video... is she serious about claiming the leaf wallpaper as expenses???? Even my partner commented about it saying it’s like tax fraud.

Reactions: 24
I mean I always knew she was a lazy cow, that's obvious from her tit editing. But I feel she's stooped a new low in all of this decorating. She made no attempt to paint that wall at all, she did about two rolls with the roller then decided she's not good at it and allowed her GRANDMOTHER to paint the bleeping walls. REALLY? How is she not ashamed of that?! She's done duck all in that house, all she's contributed is walking around with her hands on her hips and buying fast food. She's like a bleeping snorlax.

Anyone else feel bad watching Brad helping her out so much when he clearly has no idea how she's blamed him for tit online?
Honestly I couldn't even look at Brad, I didn't realise how young he was. I have a brother the same age and as much as I dislike the kid sometimes I wouldn't dream of dropping him in tit just to cover my back, especially when it made him look like a complete pervert. I honestly do not know how the girl looks that kid in the eye

Reactions: 18
Honestly I couldn't even look at Brad, I didn't realise how young he was. I have a brother the same age and as much as I dislike the kid sometimes I wouldn't dream of dropping him in tit just to cover my back, especially when it made him look like a complete pervert. I honestly do not know how the girl looks that kid in the eye
The fact that she’d throw her own little brother under the bus shows how scummy she is! I hope one day he Google’s her name since this site is one of the first results poor kid.

Reactions: 19
Wow she is so lazy. From her editing and filming videos to getting her family and Sean to do all the work. She boasts about how much money she earns but complains constantly about her much the Reno's cost.. no tit. Welcome to the relay world hun. Get a grip. And she posts on her main Chanel so she can get views and monetise from it. There's people who work way harder than her and deserve to earn the money she claims to earn.

Reactions: 10
So the vlog start off with the wrong month date 31 September it’s only just the 7th September hunny bun
And is she joking saying one coat of white 😂 I did 3 and I lined my walls and we’re In pandemic and she not even wash her hands before going out to get paint and food 🤦🏻‍♀️ Only I’m only 6 mins in ffs yes you have a bbq hut you don’t need to keep point it out o how cute it look in sun 🤨. And who’s going to tell her the plum and apple tree is grown throw/over the fence so to me it look like the neighbours and if that was me paint and she was standing over me like that I’d throw the brush at her she so lazy wants all doing but Hates doing it but she didn’t wonna buy house all done up no because they didn’t have that bbq hut 😂😂😂 I don’t get why she doing all rooms at once no wounder she don’t no what she doing

Reactions: 5
Double post hehe not sorry. Why complain about the cost of the wallpaper saying it's too much, but then you wanna pay someone to apply it... coz you cba?! Someone explain that logic to me?

Reactions: 3
The fact she constantly has paint on her hands (despite barely doing any painting) is vile. Emulsion comes off as soon as you wash your hands with warm water, little bit of soap and her hands would be clean. She's out buying food, touching that display kitchen all with her filthy hands. Did she even wash them after going to the toilet? doesn't look like it.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel really bad for being so bothered by someone on the internet, but I’m a key-worker working 14 hour days for an absolute pittance and it took me 3 degrees to get to where I am.

She can barely even speak or spell, and does literally nothing, and allegedly earns so much.

(Just whining, ignore me- long time lurker!)

Reactions: 40
I feel really bad for being so bothered by someone on the internet, but I’m a key-worker working 14 hour days for an absolute pittance and it took me 3 degrees to get to where I am.

She can barely even speak or spell, and does literally nothing, and allegedly earns so much.

(Just whining, ignore me- long time lurker!)
I'm in the same boat. Working for the NHS actually doing a meaningful and important job, earning no where near the amount she does for literally sitting on her arse. And the fact she's such a cow just makes it worse.

Reactions: 16
I'm in the same boat. Working for the NHS actually doing a meaningful and important job, earning no where near the amount she does for literally sitting on her arse. And the fact she's such a cow just makes it worse.
Insult to injury isn’t it? If she was creative or inventive or even nice I could understand it as ‘she got lucky’ but she just doesn’t seem grateful for things or like a nice person.

Reactions: 12
Insult to injury isn’t it? If she was creative or inventive or even nice I could understand it as ‘she got lucky’ but she just doesn’t seem grateful for things or like a nice person.
She's not. And she's utterly tit at her job, putting zero effort into it. She is rude to her 'fans' and has done some awful things in the past. I just don't get why she's being rewarded for it. But it will all come to an end soon enough and people will see her true colours. The more active this thread is the longer it stays on the first page of Google when people search her name. She can't hide forever!

Reactions: 8
If you’re going for a cottage farmhouse boho whatever style, why would you ever buy that brick wallpaper from B&M that every chav has in their house? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I discovered Demi today after my partner and i were scrolling through YouTube...my partner pointed her out because her thumbnail was her looking like a gargoyle and he fancied a laugh and boy did we get one. We couldn't believe she was serious...that youtube actually allows someone like her to be recommended. Her content - if you can call it that - was the laziest thing I've ever seen. She's 24!!!! And THAT illiterate.
Had to turn off quickly though as i found the way she treated her boyfriend very toxic...ended up googling her to see what her deal is and here we are!!

Unbelievable about her coming on here and exposing herself she seems very dim...like the people who comment on her videos as fans...bork.

Reactions: 18
Also... the dark colours in an already dark house... has she even thought about it properly!? I appreciate everyone has different styles but... bleh

Reactions: 6
I discovered Demi today after my partner and i were scrolling through YouTube...my partner pointed her out because her thumbnail was her looking like a gargoyle and he fancied a laugh and boy did we get one. We couldn't believe she was serious...that youtube actually allows someone like her to be recommended. Her content - if you can call it that - was the laziest thing I've ever seen. She's 24!!!! And THAT illiterate.
Had to turn off quickly though as i found the way she treated her boyfriend very toxic...ended up googling her to see what her deal is and here we are!!

Unbelievable about her coming on here and exposing herself she seems very dim...like the people who comment on her videos as fans...bork.
Hopefully Callum Markie is going to do a video on her soon. She even slagged off his house mate!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can someone explain the Callum Markie stuff to me please? Who is that?
He's a youtuber, he does videos on youtube gossip and sometimes reviews different channels. He's pretty funny if you want to check him out, along with his flatmate who has a channel called Bambino Becky. Basically one of the girls on this thread contacted him about the Demi drama, he's read everything and we are hoping he's going to make an expose video.

Reactions: 7
He's a youtuber, he does videos on youtube gossip and sometimes reviews different channels. He's pretty funny if you want to check him out, along with his flatmate who has a channel called Bambino Becky. Basically one of the girls on this thread contacted him about the Demi drama, he's read everything and we are hoping he's going to make an expose video.
This is so exciting! Thank you

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.