Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
title by @TeaAndBiscuitsMate šŸŒž

A sum up of the previous thread(s)

Demi Donnelly came onto Tattle under the name Amber Wright, slagging off several other youtubers and bigging up herself including calling herself "stunning" and saying she has great tits...she was caught out and she came on again under her real name to tell us all it was her brother.

Lazy content, she cannot edit for tit.

Treats her fiance Sean like a doormat.

Has never and will never change her rancid bedsheets.

Says she's vegan but constantly slips up.

Promotes fast fashion and animal cruelty brands.

Deletes any youtube comments within seconds that criticise her.

Doesn't understand the definition of renovation.

Anything else?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
title by @TeaAndBiscuitsMate šŸŒž

A sum up of the previous thread(s)

Demi Donnelly came onto Tattle under the name Amber Wright, slagging off several other youtubers and bigging up herself including calling herself "stunning" and saying she has great tits...she was caught out and she came on again under her real name to tell us all it was her brother.

Lazy content, she cannot edit for tit.

Treats her fiance Sean like a doormat.

Has never and will never change her rancid bedsheets.

Says she's vegan but constantly slips up.

Promotes fast fashion and animal cruelty brands.

Deletes any youtube comments within seconds that criticise her.

Doesn't understand the definition of renovation.

Anything else?
In the words of amber wright ā€œI LOVE LOVE LOVE THISā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You forgot the whole trying to ruin a makeup artistā€™s business thing lol

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh yes! And the ā€œI donā€™t care her kid just died, she shouldnā€™t be working if sheā€™s so upsetā€
She really is a vile self centred bleep.

Also.. Seanā€™s plastering looks pretty rough. Surely he could have got a proper plasterer to do it for them?

Reactions: 4
Watching demis latest full video - she basically confirmed they only bought the house because of that bbq sheā€™s even though sheā€™s apparently a vegan.
She also proves she never cleans at home as she doesnā€™t know what half the cleaning stuff does!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Watching demis latest full video - she basically confirmed they only bought the house because of that bbq sheā€™s even though sheā€™s apparently a vegan.
She also proves she never cleans at home as she doesnā€™t know what half the cleaning stuff does!
Imagine being in your 20's and not knowing what fabric softener is? How is she not embarrassed?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s probably been mentioned before on here but how bloody AWFFFUULL is their intro on the couples channel?? Every time I watch it I notice the song says ā€œI donā€™t really care about love, I donā€™t really care about happy ever afterā€ ummm great lyrics for a couples channel Demi... this witch didnā€™t think it through did she?

Oh god Iā€™m watching Harry White Privilege and heā€™s done a day in the life with coronavirus video... this is so dramatic I canā€™t believe itā€™s real. The ā€˜sick voiceā€™, the convenient coughs and the ā€œoh my god sorry guys Iā€™m just so sickā€ after sipping his tea. Sorry if this sounds bad, I mean I hope he gets better if he actually has it but it just seems like bad acting. Someone get this boy an Oscar. Bets on Demi copying this idea and pretending she also had it for Clickbait?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Whatā€™s the deal with Harry white, he came out of nowhere as Demiā€™s best friend and now edits her videos no better than she did. I honestly think she is jealous of Blair walnuts. Itā€™s no wonder their friendship didnā€™t last long Blair seems cool. Also I feel like sheā€™s jealous of Katie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think theyā€™re all happy using each other to be honest, the industry is so fake none of her friendships seem real. Katie and Harry use her because she has more followers, and she uses Katie because she get things like appearances on This Morning and free VIP concert tickets. Sheā€™s jealous of her nurse friend Ashleigh because sheā€™s got a respectable job and doesnā€™t have to embarrass herself online for an income and weā€™ve never heard her mention any other friends at all šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Whatā€™s the deal with Harry white, he came out of nowhere as Demiā€™s best friend and now edits her videos no better than she did. I honestly think she is jealous of Blair walnuts. Itā€™s no wonder their friendship didnā€™t last long Blair seems cool. Also I feel like sheā€™s jealous of Katie
Can I just say, I canā€™t stand Katie! Sheā€™s such a cow

Reactions: 5
I think theyā€™re all happy using each other to be honest, the industry is so fake none of her friendships seem real. Katie and Harry use her because she has more followers, and she uses Katie because she get things like appearances on This Morning and free VIP concert tickets. Sheā€™s jealous of her nurse friend Ashleigh because sheā€™s got a respectable job and doesnā€™t have to embarrass herself online for an income and weā€™ve never heard her mention any other friends at all šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s Jelly of Ashleigh because Sean likes her too šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really is a vile self centred bleep.

Also.. Seanā€™s plastering looks pretty rough. Surely he could have got a proper plasterer to do it for them?
Remember they're on "90k a year" but tight fisted can't spare 30k for someone to RENOVATE that old rotten house šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s probably been mentioned before on here but how bloody AWFFFUULL is their intro on the couples channel?? Every time I watch it I notice the song says ā€œI donā€™t really care about love, I donā€™t really care about happy ever afterā€ ummm great lyrics for a couples channel Demi... this witch didnā€™t think it through did she?

Oh god Iā€™m watching Harry White Privilege and heā€™s done a day in the life with coronavirus video... this is so dramatic I canā€™t believe itā€™s real. The ā€˜sick voiceā€™, the convenient coughs and the ā€œoh my god sorry guys Iā€™m just so sickā€ after sipping his tea. Sorry if this sounds bad, I mean I hope he gets better if he actually has it but it just seems like bad acting. Someone get this boy an Oscar. Bets on Demi copying this idea and pretending she also had it for Clickbait?
She's been working on it. Not feeling well, headaches, off her food, dodgy stomach

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine being in your 20's and not knowing what fabric softener is? How is she not embarrassed?
I have a feeling she thinks that's actually laundry detergent as I didn't see any laundry liquid/capsules/powder in that haul. She's 24 and it seems like she's never done laundry before. Also, dryer sheets to stop the colours from running... right... šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone see her reel about people having shite opinions about her while the scruff dances around? Wish she would sellotape her saggy sandbags down ffs.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.