Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meme93

Lol learning French?! Might wanna get a grasp of English first, hunny bun.

Edit: ah, it’s an ad. Just another of her lies. As you were 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ding123

Just watched the renovation video... is she serious about claiming the leaf wallpaper as expenses???? Even my partner commented about it saying it’s like tax fraud.

LJMxox

I had always liked Demi (in the past) as she was open and transparent about her body before. The dance studio is an amazing thing to do but this pic of her in it and a recent pic just shows how much of a joke the editing is, absolutely swears in the comments she hasn't changed her body. Disappointing as she has such a large platform to influence 😫

Attachments

• Wow

longtimeobserver

Update: another comment, made highlighted within mins
Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 21.02.00.png

Eh, so P Thomps deleted all their comments.

Screenshot 2020-09-09 at 21.25.45.png

But it's ok coz Demi doesn't delete any comments
edit: and yes I like my own comments. Got to have my own back 😅

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Macavity2

Chatty Member
Well this says it all what a tip not even moved in yet Why can’t she clean up befor she dose a tiktok ,photo ,video 🤨.
Total shit tip already. Also, don’t prioritise getting the bedroom sorted or the kitchen. Got to do her ‘office’ first so she can sit on that ugly ass sofa stuffing her piggy face with steak bakes pretending to “work” whilst she’s scrolls Tattle and deletes comments from her insta.

• Haha
So I caved and I’ve just started watching this house buy video. I’m shocked. They used a fucking help to buy scheme when they claim to have a joint monthly income of around £11k?! That’s an absolute piss take if I’m honest.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

LeilaMayxx

There’s legit video evidence of time lapses where Sean is painting away and doing whatever and Demi is sat eating some sort of pot noodle and playing on her phone 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

TheUnknownLaura

VIP Member
How can she not even build a bloody desk?! She’s literally sat on her fat arse using her phone whilst Sean builds it!!

Part of me feels sorry for Sean but at the same time if he’s stupid enough to do all the work then it’s his own fault

And it really pisses me off that people class YouTube as their job - get a proper job you lazy potato!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

nutty

❗🔔 Petty post alert 🔔 ❗

The name Demi Donnelly reminds me of the female condoms - Femidom

🥴

• Haha

w3bgoss3

I had always liked Demi (in the past) as she was open and transparent about her body before. The dance studio is an amazing thing to do but this pic of her in it and a recent pic just shows how much of a joke the editing is, absolutely swears in the comments she hasn't changed her body. Disappointing as she has such a large platform to influence 😫
Why cant she buy another pair of shoes im waiting for the day they burst😹😹😹

• Haha
  • Sick

Arloxo

Does she put any thought into what she is doing ?? “Fat girl friendly”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s literally fat shaming anyone who wears the same sizes she wears or has a similar body type to her. What a great way to make women/young girls feel confident in their own bodies Demi, great role model and influencer. She really is dumb.

Attachments

• Wow

Elliesmum13

VIP Member
What happened with the MUA? I completely missed all this
She done one of these ‘ I go to a reviewed make up artist’ they were popular last year. Anyhoo she got her make up done and went online to her viewers and ripped the poor girl apart (the make up wasn’t that bad) anyway they lady got in touch saying that she had just lost her child the week before and that she couldn’t afford to stop working and that Demi rating her would ruin her career that she depended on so bad. Our wee hunny bun told her in vile terms that it was tough she shouldn’t be charging for make up if her head wasn’t in it! Nasty ugly vile faced pig eh? Can you imagine being that nasty you would attack a sad mum whose just lost her child! Demi has a platform that really could have help that lady, gofundme or recommend her but nope she ruined poor woman!!

• Angry
  • Wow

Cutlass

I unsubscribed from this mad bat over a year ago but this thread is giving me LIFE! 😂

• Haha
Demi Donnelly #8: Amber Wright, editing’s shite. She gets defensive but her bras are offensive.

or

Amber Wright, loves Frylight. Won’t stop singing, bedsheets still minging.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

MostPalone

Anyone see her reel about people having shite opinions about her while the scruff dances around? Wish she would sellotape her saggy sandbags down ffs.
The one where she thinks that opinions don't pay the bills.... someone oughta break it gentle because.... in your line of work, yes they do you absolute cement mixer 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Let’s not forget that Demi gets clothes GIFTED then sells it on her Depop for MORE than the actual company sells it for. For example, Everything £5 has gifted her so much clothes then she was selling it for £20 odd etc!!! So she’s scamming her bloody followers. It’s also taking the business away from Everything £5 because they would be hoping her followers will go and buy the items on their website (and they would get them cheaper!!!) but Demi takes their business and quadruples the price. There is are screen shots proving this on older threads. When she was caught doing this she lied and said she had an assistant that ran her Depop 😂😂😂 Pathological liar!

• Wow
  • Haha

HanB33

Why is everything a suspected ‘scam’??? Annoying bitch.
Hasnt she posted like 5 other of the same video, with the same brand everything5pounds and each time had "is it a scam?" In the title?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 clearly not if u keep going back and accepting their ad money

• Haha