Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would have let in more light too as there would now be two windows instead of one. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. It's only a small room so it's gonna look fussy and dark.
Even a glass/frosted door would have been better. Or like, saloon type swing doors.

Reactions: 5
I like how he’s justifying how scruffy she is because of all the diy she’s been doing. Sorry but a hot shower after a days diy is the best thing ever. There is no way I could go to bed covered in muck.
NO SHE DIDNT! 🤢 Goodness, even if you don’t wash yourself why would you post it!? 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watching the mukbang they did with the Greek food and she took all her food out the wrap n moaned about it if she wasn’t a vegan she deffo would of took Sean’s off him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the f did she block you 🤣
Because she asked her followers what video her and Sean should do and I replied saying they should review Amber Wrights comments on Tattle together 🤣 i got blocked off all her pages within 2 mins. Miss her stories 😪😪

• Haha
Reactions: 36
View attachment 243573Look at the bleeping dandruff on her shoulders man 🤢
I’m not sticking up for her at all, but I suffer with dermatitis and eczema on my scalp and no matter what products I use.. I struggle. I’ve tried the body shop ginger shampoo, prescriptions (dandrozil) and nothing has helped me. It’s embarrassing yes but I can’t help it & in her video tonight, yes her scalp is visible. It might be sick to some but I’ve suffered with it for years through no fault of my own.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m not sticking up for her at all, but I suffer with dermatitis and eczema on my scalp and no matter what products I use.. I struggle. I’ve tried the body shop ginger shampoo, prescriptions (dandrozil) and nothing has helped me. It’s embarrassing yes but I can’t help it & in her video tonight, yes her scalp is visible. It might be sick to some but I’ve suffered with it for years through no fault of my own.
I've used Jamaican black castor oil on my scalp, and it's helped a lot. Have you tried it? It's a slight pain in the arse as it's thick and your hair will need washing. I'm at the stage where I can do twice weekly overnights and it's okay...even if I manage to forget one once in a while. Sunny isle extra dark is the one I use. You can mix ylang ylang in...but I hate the smell.

Reactions: 1
I've used Jamaican black castor oil on my scalp, and it's helped a lot. Have you tried it? It's a slight pain in the arse as it's thick and your hair will need washing. I'm at the stage where I can do twice weekly overnights and it's okay...even if I manage to forget one once in a while. Sunny isle extra dark is the one I use. You can mix ylang ylang in...but I hate the smell.
shall try. I’m at my wits end.

Reactions: 2
There were lots of comments on their video today about Sean grafting and Demi being lazy...he stuck up for her saying she's been having zoom meetings and doing her vids....all comments deleted....

As usual she talked over him and interrupted, and lots of adverts

Reactions: 17
What's she purchased a sofa fit for a dolls house for?

Demi, hunny bun... Those fragile sofa legs aren't built for people like you or I hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's she purchased a sofa fit for a dolls house for?

Demi, hunny bun... Those fragile sofa legs aren't built for people like you or I hun
Hahaha true. I just bought a sofa and had to disregard so many because of legs like those.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.