Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly Gillian is an absolute style icon in comparison to demz
The crap on her sleeveless jacket just adds a bit of class to the outfit, no wonder Demi is such a slob when she aspires to be queen Gillian

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's never purchased or bought from nasty gal? Didn't realise they were two different things...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who in the duck is she getting her style ideas from? Nothing she wears ever suits her, flatters her or goes together. She has such bizarre, gross taste 🤣🤣
I think she just buys whatever she thinks is 'on trend' not what will look flattering on her. I used to enjoy watching her videos when she had under 100K subs and seemed to put more effort into the type of videos she was making especially as I grew up in Wallsend so it was great to see someone from there doing well on Youtube.
Now she's built up more of a following and clearly earning good money through Youtube it seems like she just posts fast fashion haul after fast fashion haul filled with unflattering, cheap quality tat as they don't require much thought or effort to film.

Reactions: 4
Does she put any thought into what she is doing ?? “Fat girl friendly”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s literally fat shaming anyone who wears the same sizes she wears or has a similar body type to her. What a great way to make women/young girls feel confident in their own bodies Demi, great role model and influencer. She really is dumb.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I think she just buys whatever she thinks is 'on trend' not what will look flattering on her. I used to enjoy watching her videos when she had under 100K subs and seemed to put more effort into the type of videos she was making especially as I grew up in Wallsend so it was great to see someone from there doing well on Youtube.
Now she's built up more of a following and clearly earning good money through Youtube it seems like she just posts fast fashion haul after fast fashion haul filled with unflattering, cheap quality tat as they don't require much thought or effort to film.
Rhiannon, who is supposedly one of her best friends, announced her pregnancy at the end of August and had a baby shower, guess who's commented saying she's "gutted she missed it", what's your excuse Demi? Definitely not a corona stay away case as you've been gallavanting about

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Does she put any thought into what she is doing ?? “Fat girl friendly”🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s literally fat shaming anyone who wears the same sizes she wears or has a similar body type to her. What a great way to make women/young girls feel confident in their own bodies Demi, great role model and influencer. She really is dumb.
I’m bigger than Demi and I think it’s disgusting how she’s worded this. No one should ever be called fat - she’s the reason loads of people have issues with their body and self esteem 😡

Reactions: 20
I’m bigger than Demi and I think it’s disgusting how she’s worded this. No one should ever be called fat - she’s the reason loads of people have issues with their body and self esteem 😡
Why couldnt she just say something like is nasty gal inclusive 😳 shes so disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I commented on the vid saying this and it was deleted within seconds so either she has certain words blocked or shes ON IT with deleting comments.

Reactions: 7
LMFAO Demi has convinced Sean that she painted the entire living room. I'm deceased! The lad doesn't even watch his own videos.

We need a support group set up for poor Brad and her nanna.
LOL it's so obvious that Demi wrote that... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
LMFAO Demi has convinced Sean that she painted the entire living room. I'm deceased! The lad doesn't even watch his own videos.

We need a support group set up for poor Brad and her nanna.
She’s honesty absolutely hysterical. As if Sean would care enough to write that. Surely the only reason he agreed to make a couples channel is because he was furloughed and needed extra money?

Reactions: 10
There’s legit video evidence of time lapses where Sean is painting away and doing whatever and Demi is sat eating some sort of pot noodle and playing on her phone 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i kinda agree with the whole calling herself fat thing, like i see how it can make people feel tit!! (i’m bigger than demi) but at the same time, you can be fat AND beautiful, like fat doesn’t necessarily mean bad ??? does it , i think we should normalise it as theres nothing wrong with being fat if ur comfortable in ur body!! but also i understand how it can make people feel

Reactions: 12
Their new video, first like 5 mins when she’s talking and she mentions the new pallet. Her makeup literally looks like when you wake up after a heavy night drinking and forget to take your makeup off when you come in

Reactions: 4
Just skipped through their new video and poor sean and his dad are working on the house whilst demi's off having dinner with a friend. She does duck all as it is. i really feel sorry for the lad

Reactions: 13
Fat is a descriptive word, nothing more. Fat doesn't mean bad. Fat shouldn't be "offensive" unless you think it's a bad thing.

"Fat friendly" is a perfect term and one I've seen used commonly in the plus size community would use because "fat" isn't a word to be ashamed of. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.