Demi Donnelly #7 Amber twerks whilst poor Sean works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean isn’t much brighter than Demi to be honest. He was waffling a load of crap and stating the bloody obvious in most of that video. To be honest, anyone with much sense wouldn’t be dating that dumb cow anyway.

Reactions: 7
I think they just did the help to buy ISAs not the help to buy scheme - They wouldn’t be eligible for the scheme as it’s only on new builds anyway!
I think any first time buyer would be stupid not to do the help to buy/lifetime ISA tbh no matter how much they earn...

Seems strange they only paid 10% deposit though if they really do earn that much 🤔
Actually I think you are right....I vaguely recall her mentioning an ISA for saving a while back in one of her financial videos maybe.

Reactions: 2
I would lose my tit if they were taking goverment money while actually on that kind of wage.
I used to assess applications for this scheme. You can buy houses (atleast used to) up to £600,000 with no cap on the maximum salary. I’d see professional footballers get accepted

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I used to assess applications for this scheme. You can buy houses (atleast used to) up to £600,000 with no cap on the maximum salary. I’d see professional footballers get accepted
I’m really surprised, I honestly thought it was for people who genuinely need the help.

Just for anyone interested in the Help to Buy scheme, the cap is changing from April 2021. All the info is online but the cap for the North West (for example, it does differ per region) is just over £224,000. And it’ll only be available for first time buyers from April too.

Its like shes posted to engage with her audience by asking what they've been up to... but in actual fact, she couldn't give a duck and just wants to go on about how hard she's been pretending to slave away at the renovations, because she owns a house now remember!

Does anyone actually see her engage with her hunny buns?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That creepy mouth gives me the actual fear!! There needs to be a new word added to the Dictionary! Fear of Demi’s mouth!
Suggested words welcome ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched the first five minutes of the latest video and she’s flogging an app to learn French- she says it makes the grammar and vocab very easy.

She’s not even mastered English spelling and grammar 😅. Why would a company choose someone who can’t even speak their native language properly?

(Not saying this because of her accent- just the word choices she uses and spelling! I quite like the Geordie accent)

Reactions: 13
I’m woowoo13 BTW hahaha
Hi Demi.. we know you’re here reading every damn day.. if you post photos of your keys, the photos can be enhanced and your keys recreated and forged and ultimately have your house broken into, which your insurance won’t cover, worth considering especially if your address is common knowledge.

• Wow
Can’t imagine that mustard couch is going to be covered in make up stains soon

Reactions: 10
I like how he’s justifying how scruffy she is because of all the diy she’s been doing. Sorry but a hot shower after a days diy is the best thing ever. There is no way I could go to bed covered in muck.

Reactions: 15
Just seen her insta story where she says she’s gifted her friend a dance studio. As much as I think Demi is a head I have to admit that’s a nice thing she’s done for her friend and for those who will benefit from learning to dance there.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.