Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
Oh put it away, hashtag we're not obsessed. Her old pensioner stomach overhang is gross.
To be honest I'm pleased other people have called you out in this thread recently because I always got bad, semi obsessive vibes about your hatred towards Demi. Most of us are just here for a laugh and comment on the things she does and says rather than jumping to conclusions and extremes.

This comment I've quoted above is exactly what makes me the most uneasy. This isn't even Jess' thread.

It's been brought up countless times in these threads that most Tattlers wouldn't have a problem with Demi's size etc if she didn't lie about it, edit it and preach false and often contradictory 'body positivity'.

Jess hasn't done anything to deserve comments like you've made*. She's big, yes, but she makes no secret of her size and also documents her attempts to get healthier. I'm not her biggest fan but like a lot of tattlers have said, she's alright and nowhere near as bad as Demi. Yes, her friendship with Demi makes me question her judgement but to be honest if she'd using Demi then fair play to her :ROFLMAO: and if she's remaining friends with Demi despite knowing how horrible she is, then it's her own decision to be so stupid...

*before anyone says it, no I'm not Jess and I don't want to run to her defence personally, just a general defence of a plus size woman existing on the internet who hasn't really done anything wrong. And I know there'll be Tattlers who are a similar size to Demi and Jess and comments like that above can be damaging towards. No, Tattle isn't the place for people who're easily offended but I think we should be decent enough to also agree it shouldn't be a place for pointless trolling

• Heart
Reactions: 59

nEoneknows

Chatty Member
I read like that '5 goooooold riiiiings' from the 12 days of Christmas 😆
We need to re-write this for Xmas! 🤣🤣

I’m sure we could do a cracking version dedicated to our queen D

5 golden chins….

4 white lies
3 vegan pies
2 McDonald’s on the sly….
And a date night with naaana aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lord Farquad

Chatty Member
Why would he think of jess, she's just a demi wannabe

What he/she was referring to, ie me, was not the annual dog festival, because A. I would have said the annual dog festival and B. I do have a mind of my own and do my own research. In parts of china which have very little money, they boil dogs and cats alive. They keep them in cages and people and their children come along and choose which animal they want to eat. The animal is then dragged out of the cage and thrown into a vat of boiling water, so they can skin it easily. It's not a myth, I'm not a child, I have been an animal rights activist all my life, since my teens, I have phsycially seen animal cruelty like no other on this planet. Tigers hunted until the verge of extinction. It's horrendous. If someone dares to point the finger at the culbprit, ie country, they are attacked.
Catsmiaow111 I mentioned this because your post came across as an excuse as to why demi and others choose to be hypocrites and promote corporates like coach. If I misunderstood your post i apologise..
To the person who said I'm a little unhinged, I am a little, this planet beggars belief. It acts like it cares but the amount of animal cruelty that goes on is immense. Not saying everyone should be vegan.
I've seen a lot of youtubers, all pretending they are disney princesses and models. Crying at the injustice of the world and then wham out a leather handbag and kiss and cuddle it saying how beautiful it is. Reminds me of ed gein.
Lastly, I can tell you that very few animals are killed "humanely" on this planet. The uk does at least try, but trhere again if you saw what they actually did to the animals when they were living you would be more horrified.Battery hen chickens are still abundant. Dairy cows have their calfs taken from them for veal as their mother cries. Animals are forced to eat chicken shit because it has the bacteria known as vitamin B12 on it. It's a complete myth that animals produce vitamin B12. They just consume it cause it's a micro bacteria found in manure, dirt, unclean water and some seaweeds. If you think any of the process of animal farming is humane think again. It's about MONEY.
Can someone direct me to the Demi Donnelly thread? I seem to have accidentally stumbled into the “Vegan and environmental extremist” section.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

TigerShark

Chatty Member
Recap:

- Content is still boring as hell

- Someone check if her personal trainer is still alive as they seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth

- went to an air bnb with a hot tub and claimed it was a retreat

- Couldn’t go out one day due to it being too hot for the “pups”

- another holiday that consisted of sitting in pubs and stuffing their faces

- Her dad and Nan showed up and there were bizarre scenes with them all in a hot tub (suppose this is normal behaviour for this family)

- Tried to do Jess dirty by buying her the worst outfits for a videyo and standing behind her so beluga looked less like a big beluga and slimmer

- learnt new words such as therefor and sentimental

- Apparenly she’s very grateful for all the tat she got for her birthday. Which includes jewellery she picked herself and tried to pass it off as sentimental, a tin of lollipops, seamless knickas and a handwash

- Her lover, ahem I mean her brother bought her a coach purse which she claimed was “vegan leather” and when she was confronted with the evidence it was in fact real leather she deleted the comment faster than the speed of light

- Has started going insta live and other than resting her gut against the kitchen unit, we don’t know what she’s doing on there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ccapf

VIP Member
Watching a Jess vid. The amount of processed shit these fat girls eat
Is it just me? Cause I genuinely don't think this is that bad? She's got multiple protein sources, fruit and veg on that plate. Yes I wouldn't eat that rubber cheese but it seems like a picky plate with balance🤷🏻‍♀️ The crisps will probably be calorie counted too. You can see jess has been heavily influenced by slimming world I will say.

Demi on the other hand is awful. I'll never forget the use of bisto gravy in her stew. That would have been salt overload.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

The3e

Couldn't believe her melons on this live today, I do feel sorry for her because it must be awful, but she doesn't help herself 🙄
Screenshot_20220716-113031_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
She only doesn’t like these shops because nowt fits her!

Im a size 14 and I struggle with H&M. Next is very generous that I can get a 12. I think this is the reason we don’t see her in New Look either….some button up dresses I have from there are an 18 and jeans a 12 so the sizing is off

And D hun, it’s a cheetah not a tiger- and it’s ‘pampas grass’ not POMPUS 🤣🤣
Remember when she opened the new New Look in Newcastle and no one turned up because it was a Monday at 9am 🤣🤣 and she promptly sold the bits she’d been gifted from it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Davena94

VIP Member
She says that for the last 5 years social media has been her only “constant” in her life… what about Sean?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Teawithnosugar

VIP Member
I don’t know what it is about this song/dance or if it’s just her doing it but it genuinely makes me angry!!! I can’t stand it 😭😭😭 Drives me mental
I agree, the song and her awful dancing makes my blood boil. Wtf even is that song, like really. 🤮

My sleep paralysis demon:

Scary stuff

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34