Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is with this latest reel, I’m not sure that’s the type of content cupshe would really want to be associated with.

Reactions: 8
What are they like sitting with their seat belts on in the car eating ice creams.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she was on the dog walk she was wearing a coat. I know the UK has a heatwave atm but are the nights cold? I dont live in the UK, where I live its hotter than usual and the nights are boiling🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
When she was on the dog walk she was wearing a coat. I know the UK has a heatwave atm but are the nights cold? I dont live in the UK, where I live its hotter than usual and the nights are boiling🤔🤔
Nah, it's sweltering over here right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wears a dress a Nana say she look pregnant. Demi solution. Sell the dress 🤦🏻‍♀️.he on a diet but drinking all them.hight suger drinks and eating ice-cream Her strop with the ice-cream all over her dress who hell cooks and have dinner dress like that I'd of got changed and I didn't no her and Sean was Shareing cars 🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs get gofund me so poor demi is not stuck in house. Because she as to car share poor demi can't do her tit BM haul because Sean got car and she dint like public transport. Did she say her and Sean Shareing the car. His car he payed for because buy him she to skanky to buy a new car she waiting for a brand deal 🤣

Reactions: 9
Wears a dress a Nana say she look pregnant. Demi solution. Sell the dress 🤦🏻‍♀️.he on a diet but drinking all them.hight suger drinks and eating ice-cream Her strop with the ice-cream all over her dress who hell cooks and have dinner dress like that I'd of got changed and I didn't no her and Sean was Shareing cars 🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs get gofund me so poor demi is not stuck in house. Because she as to car share poor demi can't do her tit BM haul because Sean got car and she dint like public transport. Did she say her and Sean Shareing the car. His car he payed for because buy him she to skanky to buy a new car she waiting for a brand deal 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not being funny but you can get a car with £150 on finance… that wouldn’t even make a dent in her “£10,000 a month” so she’s obviously lying and actually going broke because for that money you’d pay it to have a car!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m not being funny but you can get a car with £150 on finance… that wouldn’t even make a dent in her “£10,000 a month” so she’s obviously lying and actually going broke because for that money you’d pay it to have a car!
All she needs is a cheap car.

Reactions: 3
Also who puts syrup on already sweet cornflakes,no wonder her teeth look rotten.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I'm glad I'll never understand Big D logistics, but....

Selling oversized clothes because they make her look "bigger than she is", but only wears skin tight and skirts that flash her hanging kebab and beer belly because.... that makes her look slimmer????

But yeah, blame the clothes for making you look obese and not your diet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Everything she says/does is usually in response to criticism, would it be reasonable to assume someone has a had a word with her about alcohol?
I wonder if something happened at one of the parties. I think Demi is insecure anyway and has a difficult time hiding it, I'm just wondering if it ramps up with alcohol in the mix, don't think Sean would stand for that.
I also think she was left without a car for a few days because she was too lazy to drive him to work.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.