Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaycee

My favourite part of EVERY video is when she fake smiles and says “I’ll see you shortly with another vidyo” and then smashes her big hand at the camera….but just behind those ring clad meaty digits you can see her true miserable expression peek out.

Every. Single. Time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Ccapf

VIP Member
I imagine he smashes her from the back, and thinks of Jess 🤷‍♀️ He must do her from behind for fear of burning his arse on the lightbulb 🤣
He's gotta have a slong to be slamming that from behind...those cheeks are quite alot to get by before you reach the accidently vegan honey pot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

MostPalone

Imagine working your knackers off all year to afford a well deserved holiday, getting sat down on the plane and then you hear the bellows of "WEEELLLCCCCOOOMMME to wor holiday vlog" followed by a little "aye" as big D and Nana sat in the row in front of you.

Fresh hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MostPalone

I think she does just mean the dump but she said incinerator. In fact I was so intrigued that I googled incinerators in Newcastle, and I think I can confirm that it is just a dump she visited. The rubbish is perhaps sorted and incinerated afterwards by staff, but it isn't like Big D would have been standing round toasting her banana 🔥🍌🔥🍌🔥🍌🔥🍌🤣
Still chuckling at the thought of Demi toasting her banana by the incinerator fire 😂😂

New vidyo idea - "ONLY USING THE INCINERATOR TO COOK MY FOOD FOR 24 HOURS.... OMG"

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ccapf

VIP Member
Really not what you want to see at any time of the day or night. She really grosses me out especially with her eating. I thought Nikocado Avocado was bad but she's worse, she eats like she's never been fed before. Nostrils flared, cheeks puffed out and doesn't chew, she just swallows.

Remember when she ate the sliced peaches like a penguin 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

mklanch

VIP Member
look what I’ve found this morning, basically the girl in the video is complaining about Chloe ferry’s salon, how she had an appointment but it was closed when she got there.
this is demis reply, when we all know 100% if it happened to her she’s have made a whole series from it 🤣
So it's OK for demi to make a whole video about bad service but it's not OK for others......OK hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Hannah0302

“Apple car play” is the new “London”. How many times did she say it in that weekly vlog 😂😂

• Haha

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who isn’t offended by Jess? I think she’s fairly nice to look at, she doesn’t irritate me like Big D and her body doesn’t repulse me…
Or maybe it’s just such a contrast between her and Demi that it makes her look so much better idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Tvardv92

I reckon her axing the daily dose of us channel makes it evident that her and Sean had a blazing row over the picture of her he took that she was whinging about. He's obviously told her to stick the lot up her fat arse and said he doesn't wanna do anything anymore for her regarding online stuff. The story she's come up with about why she's stopping it is absolute bull. Just like the story with the gym trainer and the stain. She's such a liar. She needs psychiatric help because the amount of lying she does isn't normal and how she carries on.

How much we betting her next excuse will be she can't do the holiday / getaway tour reviews because of the "pups" and how they can't go out ect. She's already hinted at that been an excuse. The Daily Dose situation shows her relationship is in absolute tatters.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Doesn't she need to have lost weight in order to get breast reduction 🤔
If she lost weight she might not even need a reduction. In her older pictures you can see that whist she has always been on the bigger side, they weren't nearly as enormous as they are now.

Mind you, her brother might not be happy if they reduced in size, by any means! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30