Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcooooome to another thread.

Well done to @Mrswillow !

anyone want to recap? I’m in a food coma can barely remember my own name let alone what Big Ds been up to..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Recap:

- Content is still boring as hell

- Someone check if her personal trainer is still alive as they seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth

- went to an air bnb with a hot tub and claimed it was a retreat

- Couldn’t go out one day due to it being too hot for the “pups”

- another holiday that consisted of sitting in pubs and stuffing their faces

- Her dad and Nan showed up and there were bizarre scenes with them all in a hot tub (suppose this is normal behaviour for this family)

- Tried to do Jess dirty by buying her the worst outfits for a videyo and standing behind her so beluga looked less like a big beluga and slimmer

- learnt new words such as therefor and sentimental

- Apparenly she’s very grateful for all the tat she got for her birthday. Which includes jewellery she picked herself and tried to pass it off as sentimental, a tin of lollipops, seamless knickas and a handwash

- Her lover, ahem I mean her brother bought her a coach purse which she claimed was “vegan leather” and when she was confronted with the evidence it was in fact real leather she deleted the comment faster than the speed of light

- Has started going insta live and other than resting her gut against the kitchen unit, we don’t know what she’s doing on there 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Recap:

- Content is still boring as hell

- Someone check if her personal trainer is still alive as they seemed to have fallen off the face of the earth

- went to an air bnb with a hot tub and claimed it was a retreat

- Couldn’t go out one day due to it being too hot for the “pups”

- another holiday that consisted of sitting in pubs and stuffing their faces

- Her dad and Nan showed up and there were bizarre scenes with them all in a hot tub (suppose this is normal behaviour for this family)

- Tried to do Jess dirty by buying her the worst outfits for a videyo and standing behind her so beluga looked less like a big beluga and slimmer

- learnt new words such as therefor and sentimental

- Apparenly she’s very grateful for all the tat she got for her birthday. Which includes jewellery she picked herself and tried to pass it off as sentimental, a tin of lollipops, seamless knickas and a handwash

- Her lover, ahem I mean her brother bought her a coach purse which she claimed was “vegan leather” and when she was confronted with the evidence it was in fact real leather she deleted the comment faster than the speed of light

- Has started going insta live and other than resting her gut against the kitchen unit, we don’t know what she’s doing on there 🤔
That was fun to read. Perfect recap

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can she link it because I can't find it.
If she is saying it's vegan and on their website she should link it. She is doing everything possible to skirt around the issue. She isn't vegan, she eats meat and she buys non vegan products. It's obvious. If she was truly vegan no one in her family would be asked to buy anything that wasn't vegan. She is a vegan for the camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She really does believe that she is something special. She barely gets 200 people watching her on live. All her views and likes are fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.