Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if its been spoken about here but just seen a newspaper article of Demi's friend Caitlyn saying she's moving to London? Another one of Demi's friends leaving for London, its like they try and get away from her as soon as they can https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/sunderland-fashion-student-matalan-job-24442417
Ffs why is that news? I got a fashion degree and a job at top shop straight after graduation. Why wasn’t I in the news lol

Reactions: 3
Yes, I agree too. She looks to be a healthy weight there. Not too slim or anything.
I agree, she looks healthy & really nice here.

I can’t get my head around the fact she’s only 25 (I mean 26) 🤣

I’m 12 years older and I look younger than her now, it’s not even to do with weight as such, she’s just really let herself go, doesn’t bother with hair or make up to film content like she used to

Reactions: 9
I agree, she looks healthy & really nice here.

I can’t get my head around the fact she’s only 25 (I mean 26) 🤣

I’m 12 years older and I look younger than her now, it’s not even to do with weight as such, she’s just really let herself go, doesn’t bother with hair or make up to film content like she used to
Me too. I am 9 years older and definitely look younger than big D. She has changed (aged) dramatically in such a short space of time, and it could all have been avoided.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if its been spoken about here but just seen a newspaper article of Demi's friend Caitlyn saying she's moving to London? Another one of Demi's friends leaving for London, its like they try and get away from her as soon as they can https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/sunderland-fashion-student-matalan-job-24442417
Demi will have the voodoo dolls out and be hacking at them with anger and jealousy because she's going nowhere and has nothing to show for her "career" she can't even say the house because she wouldn't even have that without Sean. She'd still be in her mothers back bedroom if it wasn't for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed in the Q&A when she was talking about how she knows Nana Sean is the one, she starts off by saying something like sometimes you think is it just out of habit that your with someone 🤔 Then goes on to say how that is definitely not her and Nana Sean but I think there’s no smoke without fire 😅 Maybe she is realising their relationship is dead in the water. Been there done that with going through the motions 7 years later and when it finally ended the weight off my shoulders was incredible 😂 I think they could both be much happier if they were honest with themselves. X

Reactions: 13
look what I’ve found this morning, basically the girl in the video is complaining about Chloe ferry’s salon, how she had an appointment but it was closed when she got there.
this is demis reply, when we all know 100% if it happened to her she’s have made a whole series from it 🤣
So it's OK for demi to make a whole video about bad service but it's not OK for others......OK hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
look what I’ve found this morning, basically the girl in the video is complaining about Chloe ferry’s salon, how she had an appointment but it was closed when she got there.
this is demis reply, when we all know 100% if it happened to her she’s have made a whole series from it 🤣
What a stupid cow, does she not recall all the times she has slandered people on social media. Definitely if that happened to her she would put it onto social media and make a documentary out of it because she is sad like that

Reactions: 20
The girl complaining is obviously attractive then

Reactions: 17
jess and demi both did a q&a yesterday and have almost identical views(5.5k) . jess has 15.9k subs and Demi has 216k subs.....thats shocking lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm nearly 50 and she looks old enough to be my mum 🤣🤣
I'm older than Demi and most 26 year olds make me feel ancient but purely being objective she definitely looks older than me..it's strange because she's not *that* massive (I mean she's not like 500lbs) yet her face has changed so much? Usually if women gain weight it'll go to the usual places but she seems to pack a lot of weight onto her head? Odd
(Also great username btw, see you down the Feathers 😆)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.