Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kandy floss

So sustainable that in her birthday vlog she said Sean had to run out and get paper plates so she didn’t have to wash any the next day 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

wermat-ryhnep-0Dusgo

Chatty Member
When you watch her old vlogs from when they first bought the house it’s clear to see just how much weight she has put on in less than 2 years!

28101EAC-F1CB-4856-95EA-62E2D3C0C687.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30

Lucyjoanne87

What happened to

Her volunteering at the hedgehog place
Her volunteering at the charity shop
Her going to zumba

I'm sure this acting thing will be short lived also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

neens113

Chatty Member
That new video was crap, she said Matalan was for older people.. sorry but her fashion sense is grandma style. Also why does she care about sustainability when she works with Shein. She's a total fraud!
Is that a dig at her friend who just got a job at Matalan as a social media executive? 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

MostPalone

My personal favourite was her calling matalan "old fashioned" repeatedly and then proceeding to say her friend Jess would love the drrsses....

• Haha
Reactions: 28

pixiprincess

12 cupshe hauls
11 bottles of laundry cleanser
10 layers of dirt
9 bottles of tan
8 big macs (non vegan)
7 bags from primark
6 genuine youtube subscribers
5 golden chins
4 rolls of fat
3 real friends
2 nervous pups
An and an accidentally vegan leather purse

12 airup pods
11 gifted hotels
10 orange fingers
9 bags of dog turds
8 good to go bags
7 Reed defusers
6 gifted IWOOT hauls
5 golden chins
4 bottles of oil in her hair
3 stains on her top
2 pups that's now not pups
And a brother who loves her tits!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Amanda.C

She says she hasn't weighed herself for 8 months - that was when she was advertising those stupid fancy scales. Further proof she will advertise anything for the money and then stop using it as soon as her obligation is over.

• Heart

Superman1

Did anyone else notice when she was going on about Hello Fresh, she said “if, like me, you live by yourself” 🌚 Very telling! Living very very separate life’s I think! Little slip up there. Ticking time bomb relationship wise ⏰

• Wow
  • Heart

Annabel89

Chatty Member
Early thread title suggestion: Demi Donnelly #43 Eats banana at the incinerator followed later by a sly beef lasagne from the refrigerator.

The latter part comes from the vlog in which they are buying a beef lasagne and Sean comments that the last one went missing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
I thought it was strange that a few vidyos ago, she had Jess' presents delivered to her PO box... considering that she's in the house all the time.

I wonder if she orders to her PO box, she can claim it back on her work expenses?
Taxman: ‘Demi, did you know you can’t order personal stuff to a PO Box because it’s tax fiddling?’
Demi: ‘I have literally never heard that rule!’

• Haha

RedPandaa

Let’s see how long this stays up.
So I've just looked at the website, there is no imitation leather category with bags and purses!
They have a canvas category but that's still calf leather! I've been on all categories, read product descriptions and it is all leather 😭😂 she's full of shit.

Even if they did have vegan products, would a vegan still buy from a company that uses animal products? I've never understood vegans who buy vegan products from the likes of McDonald's/Greg's or whatever because you are still supporting that buisness by spending your money there🤷‍♀️ I'm not a vegan and never will be but if I was I'd only spend and buy products from fruit/veg stores, vegan stores and eat in vegan restaurants. I wouldn't support any buisness that uses animal products. Considering she earns "6k a month" then surely she can afford to go out of her way and shop in such places? Or buy all her produce from fruit and veg stores and cook from scratch? I'm curious as to all these sheet masks and make up products aswell.. how much stuff does she use that isn't vegan🙃🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

mklanch

VIP Member
jess and demi both did a q&a yesterday and have almost identical views(5.5k) . jess has 15.9k subs and Demi has 216k subs.....thats shocking lol

• Haha
  • Wow