Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked on the Cupshe (I hate that word 🤣) Ig. All the models look really beautiful, is it no wonder Bid D aka Chucky isn't on there. Giving the bird looking like Waynetta Slob.....🤣🤣🙄🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always wonder what the future looks like for Demi, because she's getting bigger and bigger and seems to be eating more and more. Can't be healthy and She doesn't excercise either. Has she heard of diabetes????????

Reactions: 9
I always wonder what the future looks like for Demi, because she's getting bigger and bigger and seems to be eating more and more. Can't be healthy and She doesn't excercise either. Has she heard of diabetes????????
She so thick she probably thinks it's a Greek island 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Demi and her dad singing “Devil in diguse” and this comment has me floored 💀View attachment 1429581
On what planet does a 26 year old grown woman say to their dad - let’s make a TikTok of us singing🙈Why’s she trying so hard too it’s so cringe 🤣

It’s so bleeping morbidly strange the relationships she has with her relatives. Gives her mum sloppy kisses on the lips, frolicks in a hot tub with her Da and sings weird songs with him and her brother comments on her tits 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder how she has coped with the hot weather today, I bet she has melted into a pile of grease.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.