Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says in her "I've quit my job for YouTube..." video that she got two C's and the rest was D's.
I think she's lying. No way could she get those grades because she's too thick

The question is, we're they big Ds? 😂

Seriously though, giving up that job at the council was the worst decision she could have made for her long term future. Where else could she get even a basic admin job like that with such poor qualifications?! I am amazed they took her on in the first place.
It wasn't even a proper job, it was like an intern deal thingy.

Reactions: 2
I think she's lying. No way could she get those grades because she's too thick

It wasn't even a proper job, it was like an intern deal thingy.
An apprenticeship is definitely a proper job. They do the same as someone permanent for piss poor wages 🤔

Reactions: 19
I read like that '5 goooooold riiiiings' from the 12 days of Christmas 😆
We need to re-write this for Xmas! 🤣🤣

I’m sure we could do a cracking version dedicated to our queen D

5 golden chins….

4 white lies
3 vegan pies
2 McDonald’s on the sly….
And a date night with naaana aye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

5 golden chins….

4 white lies
3 vegan pies
Tattle never fails to make me laugh. I don't care what anyone says this is the best place on the Internet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Outfit of this day"
shes so dumb she doesnt know what day it is

Look at the face 🤣🤣🤣
She was whittling the other day about how she hates being hot.. it's been roasting today and she's worn this massive black cardie? She must have had serious swamp arse 😆

5 golden chins….

4 white lies
3 vegan pies

Foooour Primark hauls
Three lounge shets
Two bored pups
And home bargains tat for my famileeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She was whittling the other day about how she hates being hot.. it's been roasting today and she's worn this massive black cardie? She must have had serious swamp arse 😆

Foooour Primark hauls
Three lounge shets
Two bored pups
And home bargains tat for my famileeeeee
That's what I was thinking 🤦‍♀️🤔

🤣🤣🤣 I need to have a go at this 12 days of Big D now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet Demis gutted she wasn’t invited to the Rare Beauty event in London today with all the other well known influencers. I think someone mentioned it the other day but she harped on about wanting to try it for months then as soon as it launched in the UK earlier this year she shut up about it and never tried it! Clearly was after getting added to the PR list 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bet Demis gutted she wasn’t invited to the Rare Beauty event in London today with all the other well known influencers. I think someone mentioned it the other day but she harped on about wanting to try it for months then as soon as it launched in the UK earlier this year she shut up about it and never tried it! Clearly was after getting added to the PR list 🙄
excellent decision by rare beauty. imagine demi being the face of your brand!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
12 cupshe hauls
11 bottles of laundry cleanser
10 layers of dirt
9 bottles of tan
8 big macs (non vegan)
7 bags from primark
6 genuine youtube subscribers
5 golden chins
4 rolls of fat
3 real friends
2 nervous pups
An and an accidentally vegan leather purse

12 airup pods
11 gifted hotels
10 orange fingers
9 bags of dog turds
8 good to go bags
7 Reed defusers
6 gifted IWOOT hauls
5 golden chins
4 bottles of oil in her hair
3 stains on her top
2 pups that's now not pups
And a brother who loves her tits!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
12 cupshe hauls
11 bottles of laundry cleanser
10 layers of dirt
9 bottles of tan
8 big macs (non vegan)
7 bags from primark
6 genuine youtube subscribers
5 golden chins
4 rolls of fat
3 real friends
2 nervous pups
An and an accidentally vegan leather purse

12 airup pods
11 gifted hotels
10 orange fingers
9 bags of dog turds
8 good to go bags
7 Reed defusers
6 gifted IWOOT hauls
5 golden chins
4 bottles of oil in her hair
3 stains on her top
2 pups that's now not pups
And a brother who loves her tits!!
These are just GENIUS - I legitimately laughed out loud, and I love that “five golden chins” is sacred now and can’t be changed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My favourite part of EVERY video is when she fake smiles and says “I’ll see you shortly with another vidyo” and then smashes her big hand at the camera….but just behind those ring clad meaty digits you can see her true miserable expression peek out.

Every. Single. Time.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My favourite part of EVERY video is when she fake smiles and says “I’ll see you shortly with another vidyo” and then smashes her big hand at the camera….but just behind those ring clad meaty digits you can see her true miserable expression peek out.

Every. Single. Time.
This made me genuinely laugh as I notice it every time too 😂😂😂 Ring clad meaty digits 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Every. Single. Time.
Its ‘claddagh’ actually hunnybun

I hate the opening to EVERY vid-yo

‘hey everyone, I hope u are good & life is treating you well’ said with a face that couldn’t give a duck how life is treating u

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blast from the past who remembers this intro "hello huns, welcome back to the channel or if your just joining us now welcome!! How you doing what's your name? Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just watched this vid where she admits she doesn't like showering or having a bath. Also if anyone does watch it, is she making out she has a lisp?

Also primark testing vid made me laugh just for the thumbnail 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Aka please recommend people I can steal content ideas from

and are these ‘Tik too made me buy it’ videos still a thing - wasn’t this a fad like 2 years ago 🙄
sweets? what kind of video is that gonna be?
does she actually read as she’s typing

she’s inspired now until this time in 2 weeks when her little burst of finding a few video ideas to copy disappears and then back to nothing

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.