Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Sean has no confidence.
He needs to branch out and find someone who actually gives a crap about him. Their relationship is just convenient and because they are tied to a mortgage. I think he would bloom like a flower if he met someone else. She is holding him back and crushing him. He could quite easily meet someone so much better than her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He needs to branch out and find someone who actually gives a crap about him. Their relationship is just convenient and because they are tied to a mortgage. I think he would bloom like a flower if he met someone else. She is holding him back and crushing him. He could quite easily meet someone so much better than her
He looked decent enough years ago, but she is just drowning him in misery.

Reactions: 3
Watching a Jess vid. The amount of processed tit these fat girls eat
Is it just me? Cause I genuinely don't think this is that bad? She's got multiple protein sources, fruit and veg on that plate. Yes I wouldn't eat that rubber cheese but it seems like a picky plate with balance🤷🏻‍♀️ The crisps will probably be calorie counted too. You can see jess has been heavily influenced by slimming world I will say.

Demi on the other hand is awful. I'll never forget the use of bisto gravy in her stew. That would have been salt overload.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I actually think she looks nice and I must admit I kind of like her- all eating from the sofa aside! She’s independent and more real than our hunnybun queen D 🤣
Nah I actually burst out laughing every time I think of her eating something out of that couch!! How grubby🤢🤢 I’d kill to know what it was though😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I found out all the juicy deets about Demis holiday abroad. She's flying on this....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do we have a thread for Jess yet? Good on her for going on hol abroad and having the confidence, but HOW is she the size she is when she portrays she eats healthy and low calorie lol i never understand, I guess she pretends then eats a tit ton off camera

ALSO I feel sorry for Sean that he's only been with Demi, he's REALLY missing out on some freaky tit lol I bet she is sooooooooooooooo boring in bed nd gets out of breath

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we have a thread for Jess yet? Good on her for going on hol abroad and having the confidence, but HOW is she the size she is when she portrays she eats healthy and low calorie lol i never understand, I guess she pretends then eats a tit ton off camera

ALSO I feel sorry for Sean that he's only been with Demi, he's REALLY missing out on some freaky tit lol I bet she is sooooooooooooooo boring in bed nd gets out of breath
She is like a hippo, can you imagine her in a swimming pool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the video “hard conversation to have…but it’s important” that she did with Jess? It’s on the “collaborations” playlist as an unlisted video. At the start they were talking about cheating and she kept interrupting Jess with nonsense. Just felt like Jess was being open and pouring her heart out throughout the video (especially about social anxiety at one point!) and Demi could not have looked less interested if she tried 💀💀💀

(i don’t know if this link will work to watch without giving a view) https://yewtu.be/watch?v=NLRzm6gx5do&list=PLKHtgjoBaeXGOPncIg4uyMwJjjNg6aNb4&index=17
I just watched this while waiting for my baby to wake up from her nap… my god.

That whole section at the end where Jess is talking about her social anxiety. You can see Demi glancing at herself in the viewfinder, to make sure she’s looking suitably concerned. Her little remarks while Jess is talking sound so insincere.

I legitimately don’t think she is capable of empathy. Legit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah she cannot possibly eat the amount she shows and be that size. If she’s telling the truth she needs a doctors appt ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I wouldn't be surprised if the "pups" are in the bed when "sexy " time happens. I know they was in the room before 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.