Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I test drove a Picanto once and hated it, was not a good drive at all!

aPpLe CaR pLaY.

The reg plate is MK68. Used Picanto’s of that age are around £8,500
All the money she says she earns and she gets a bank loan. What a way to tell your viewers you are a liar!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought it was strange that a few vidyos ago, she had Jess' presents delivered to her PO box... considering that she's in the house all the time.

I wonder if she orders to her PO box, she can claim it back on her work expenses?
Taxman: ‘Demi, did you know you can’t order personal stuff to a PO Box because it’s tax fiddling?’
Demi: ‘I have literally never heard that rule!’

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She says that for the last 5 years social media has been her only “constant” in her life… what about Sean?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sean got his punching bag up in the vlog
Not sure what else they are planning on getting for their home gym but maybe he will get in shape and finally leave Demi 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is starting new hobbies all the time a sign of ADHD?
Yes it is, I have it. I'll go from loving something and being obsessed to dropping it like a stone when I'm bored. But I don't want big D in my tribe, we don't claim her 🤣

MISTAH WHI'EEEE 🍦

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I had to skip the vlog where she was going on about doing social media and the InDuStRy - she really does believe she’s an expert. Remember a while back when she mentioned about looking at a job as a social media consultant for Heineken. Yeah cos getting your rolls out for the desperate wannabe followers really gives you the same skill set as a professional marketing consultant 😂😂

I also can’t believe that’s her idea of taking her dogs out. Sitting on her fat arse talking about herself to a camera not even walking around and playing with her own dogs.

P.s Apple Car Play

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it was strange that a few vidyos ago, she had Jess' presents delivered to her PO box... considering that she's in the house all the time.

I wonder if she orders to her PO box, she can claim it back on her work expenses?
She probably isn't up early enough to grab in deliveries 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I had to skip the vlog where she was going on about doing social media and the InDuStRy - she really does believe she’s an expert. Remember a while back when she mentioned about looking at a job as a social media consultant for Heineken. Yeah cos getting your rolls out for the desperate wannabe followers really gives you the same skill set as a professional marketing consultant 😂😂

I also can’t believe that’s her idea of taking her dogs out. Sitting on her fat arse talking about herself to a camera not even walking around and playing with her own dogs.

P.s Apple Car Play
I think she is really deluded about what she will be doing for a job in years to come (if she even realises that YooChoob won't last forever that is). She wouldn't get into any job in an office setting because she has no literacy skills. Her options are probably shop work or cleaning (not that I am saying there is anything wrong at all with those jobs of course, but Big D won't see them as fit for a 'celebrity' like her).

In fact, this is definitely how the relationship with Sean will finally end. She'll refuse to work and they will have a massive falling out over money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Is it just me but she’s never mentioned tax in her previous videos? now she’s posting clips of herself saying she’s just sorted out tax for another year.HI DEMI!x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it just me but she’s never mentioned tax in her previous videos? now she’s posting clips of herself saying she’s just sorted out tax for another year.HI DEMI!x
You know she reads here every single day. An I thought you sort tax in April not July.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Gone from 'I'm not a debt type of person. In my eyes if I can't pay for it outright I can't afford it' To taking out a loan on a car under 10k... She's a liar tho because I've been watching for a while and she took out her first MacBook on finance because she wanted to edit her videos better.

Accidentally vegan car 🚗 🙃
Loool this tickled me. How many times did she say 'imitation leather'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gone from 'I'm not a debt type of person. In my eyes if I can't pay for it outright I can't afford it' To taking out a loan on a car under 10k... She's a liar tho because I've been watching for a while and she took out her first MacBook on finance because she wanted to edit her videos better.

Loool this tickled me. How many times did she say 'imitation leather'
made out like it was really important to her as she is "plant based".
she is junk based and unfortunate faced 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she is really deluded about what she will be doing for a job in years to come (if she even realises that YooChoob won't last forever that is). She wouldn't get into any job in an office setting because she has no literacy skills. Her options are probably shop work or cleaning (not that I am saying there is anything wrong at all with those jobs of course, but Big D won't see them as fit for a 'celebrity' like her).

In fact, this is definitely how the relationship with Sean will finally end. She'll refuse to work and they will have a massive falling out over money.
But doesn't Sean want kids,and she doesn't. surely that is the deal breaker 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.