Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess has been shared on ELR channel wearing her shorts- how long do we think before Big D gets the green eye towards Jess and she disappears from her life??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh put it away, hashtag we're not obsessed. Her old pensioner stomach overhang is gross.
1657378807526.png

Jess has been shared on ELR channel wearing her shorts- how long do we think before Big D gets the green eye towards Jess and she disappears from her life??
Where is the ELR channel?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is Jess parading around in bikinis in her vlogs. She keeps mentioning cupshe, so obviously they are the sponsor!
can understand why she did a try on before her holiday, but why is she still trying on bikinis now! I get the impression she thinks she looks great in them as well😌
she looks a lot older than 28!

Reactions: 6
Why is Jess parading around in bikinis in her vlogs. She keeps mentioning cupshe, so obviously they are the sponsor!
can understand why she did a try on before her holiday, but why is she still trying on bikinis now! I get the impression she thinks she looks great in them as well😌
she looks a lot older than 28!
yeh, she thinks she looks the bomb in her distorted view pics. Considering her gut looks massive after the careful stance and camera angles, it must be enormous in reality.

Reactions: 3
A bit off topic but Cupshe are an awful company. Their returns policy is insane - you have to apply for a refund which costs you about £6 or they will let you keep the items and give about half your money back. Strange business model. I know this because I was duped into buying from there by another influencer.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
A bit off topic but Cupshe are an awful company. Their returns policy is insane - you have to apply for a refund which costs you about £6 or they will let you keep the items and give about half your money back. Strange business model. I know this because I was duped into buying from there by another influencer.
I suspect the positive reviews on trust pilot are influencers working with the brand, the rest I believe. Demi would never buy this brand.

Reactions: 9
It's like when demi tells her minions that she has discount code, but they got to spend over £49 to get it, get lost!

Reactions: 2
Oh put it away, hashtag we're not obsessed. Her old pensioner stomach overhang is gross.
To be honest I'm pleased other people have called you out in this thread recently because I always got bad, semi obsessive vibes about your hatred towards Demi. Most of us are just here for a laugh and comment on the things she does and says rather than jumping to conclusions and extremes.

This comment I've quoted above is exactly what makes me the most uneasy. This isn't even Jess' thread.

It's been brought up countless times in these threads that most Tattlers wouldn't have a problem with Demi's size etc if she didn't lie about it, edit it and preach false and often contradictory 'body positivity'.

Jess hasn't done anything to deserve comments like you've made*. She's big, yes, but she makes no secret of her size and also documents her attempts to get healthier. I'm not her biggest fan but like a lot of tattlers have said, she's alright and nowhere near as bad as Demi. Yes, her friendship with Demi makes me question her judgement but to be honest if she'd using Demi then fair play to her :ROFLMAO: and if she's remaining friends with Demi despite knowing how horrible she is, then it's her own decision to be so stupid...

*before anyone says it, no I'm not Jess and I don't want to run to her defence personally, just a general defence of a plus size woman existing on the internet who hasn't really done anything wrong. And I know there'll be Tattlers who are a similar size to Demi and Jess and comments like that above can be damaging towards. No, Tattle isn't the place for people who're easily offended but I think we should be decent enough to also agree it shouldn't be a place for pointless trolling

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I don't shop at Primark these days, I used to. I loved their basic leggings, they are pretty comfy and lasted me for years. I also love the men's basic t shirts because they are comfy for bed. I try to shop more sustainable fashion now, it isn't cheap but well worth it.

Reactions: 7
To be honest I'm pleased other people have called you out in this thread recently because I always got bad, semi obsessive vibes about your hatred towards Demi. Most of us are just here for a laugh and comment on the things she does and says rather than jumping to conclusions and extremes.

This comment I've quoted above is exactly what makes me the most uneasy. This isn't even Jess' thread.

It's been brought up countless times in these threads that most Tattlers wouldn't have a problem with Demi's size etc if she didn't lie about it, edit it and preach false and often contradictory 'body positivity'.

Jess hasn't done anything to deserve comments like you've made*. She's big, yes, but she makes no secret of her size and also documents her attempts to get healthier. I'm not her biggest fan but like a lot of tattlers have said, she's alright and nowhere near as bad as Demi. Yes, her friendship with Demi makes me question her judgement but to be honest if she'd using Demi then fair play to her :ROFLMAO: and if she's remaining friends with Demi despite knowing how horrible she is, then it's her own decision to be so stupid...

*before anyone says it, no I'm not Jess and I don't want to run to her defence personally, just a general defence of a plus size woman existing on the internet who hasn't really done anything wrong. And I know there'll be Tattlers who are a similar size to Demi and Jess and comments like that above can be damaging towards. No, Tattle isn't the place for people who're easily offended but I think we should be decent enough to also agree it shouldn't be a place for pointless trolling
Absolutely agree with you! It seems a bit... off. Every comment just seems to go too far. I'm also struggling to see this "old pensioner stomach overhang."

---
Mod edit, let's move on from tone policing. please either ignore comments you don't agree with or report

Last edited by a moderator:

I had an emergency c-section and now have “stomach overhang” 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just got an email from Space NK about Rare Beauty and remembered Demi’s total obsession with Selena Gomez.

Why hasn’t she tried any of the makeup line? You would think she’d be all over it!

Quick edit: I realise - because she’d have to pay for it herself 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Attempting to lighten the mood a little.... Demi 'falling' back against her wall as the transition for the outfit change and someone commenting that they are surprised the wall didn't fall down is still sending me! 😂🤣

She's such a useless excuse for a 'content creator'. You can imagine her coming up with that 'concept' and thinking it was so creative when in reality looked ridiculous and did nothing but give us a big laugh. 😂

• Haha
Am I the only one who isn’t offended by Jess? I think she’s fairly nice to look at, she doesn’t irritate me like Big D and her body doesn’t repulse me…
Or maybe it’s just such a contrast between her and Demi that it makes her look so much better idk 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.