Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is this lol
She literally has no fashion sense at all. It's funny when she stands straight forward you don't think she's that big, then as soon as she turns to the side omg she looks massive and the arse shelf is growing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did she really just say "I've got a sweaty in the middle" whilst pulling out her camel toe? 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
What are they gonna do with the ‘pups’

surprised sean would agree to go away without them. How will be able to avoid Demis advances 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Imagine wiping a dress on your sweaty fanny then giving it to ur mam 🤣🤣

Suppose it’s better than sending it back to CupShe

Every item is bursting at the seams, that pink trouser monstrosity 😵 she’s literally dressing like she’s off into Love Island, ok my bet is Majorca For this holiday…..!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
why is she hiding where shes going ? unless she knows us lot will check if it needs vacciations or not 😂 she knows us too well clever hunnybun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine working your knackers off all year to afford a well deserved holiday, getting sat down on the plane and then you hear the bellows of "WEEELLLCCCCOOOMMME to wor holiday vlog" followed by a little "aye" as big D and Nana sat in the row in front of you.

Fresh hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe how little effort she puts in to her videos now they are literally a pile of shite!! Years ago I used to enjoy having her vlogs on in the background and now they are honestly awful. Wtf was that video tonight? The most she can muster up is a Cupshe (🤢) advertisement showing us the pile of tit she has been gifted for her upcoming holiday. Literally not content. She’s lazy as duck imagine justifying that as a job

• Heart
she will probably copy jess and go to Tenerife...she is a sheep after all
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
why is she hiding where shes going ? unless she knows us lot will check if it needs vacciations or not 😂 she knows us too well clever hunnybun
And the clickbait title when really it’s yet another cupshe videyo cos she’s paid to post them.

I reckon it’s tenerife she’s off to and she’s not revealing that cos Jess is there and it’ll look like she’s copying her again

she will probably copy jess and go to Tenerife...she is a sheep after all
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 🐑🐑🐑🐑
Good minds think alike 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine working your knackers off all year to afford a well deserved holiday, getting sat down on the plane and then you hear the bellows of "WEEELLLCCCCOOOMMME to wor holiday vlog" followed by a little "aye" as big D and Nana sat in the row in front of you.

Fresh hell.
this has made me crease😭😭😭😭

also wtf were those items, litro 5 items you'd find in primark summer clearance. none of it matched or made sense, she only showed 2 swimsuits (if you count neon mess a swimsuit)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine wiping a dress on your sweaty fanny then giving it to ur mam 🤣🤣

Suppose it’s better than sending it back to CupShe

Every item is bursting at the seams, that pink trouser monstrosity 😵 she’s literally dressing like she’s off into Love Island, ok my bet is Majorca For this holiday…..!
She also gave her grandmother the old sandals she was wearing instead of just buying her a pair, they were only from primark.

• Haha
  • Sick
Eww wiping her sweaty flaps on that dress, she’s defo got untreated BV 🤣 that’s probs why Sean avoids her!

• Sick
  • Haha
There are three things which are certain in this life: birth, death and that Big D doesn't give a tit how the part that comes between those is treating you.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Raise your hand if you've been personally victimised by demi donnelly's clunge today? Touching your vagina in a YouTube video, wiping your flap sweat should be illegal on the platform. I've literally been assaulted.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.