Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We also live in a world where they boil dogs and cats alive for food, does that make it ok, does that mean the rest of the world should just leave them to it? I thought we were meant to be evolving. This world would have been nuked 10 times over if we were only "responsible for ourselves."
I have no problem with people eating meat but I do have a problem with people who are so dulled they think a dead animal skin made into a purse or a handbag is something to be admired.
Not sure why you highlighted my comment, but I was agreeing that being veggie doesn't mean you can avoid every place that sells meat. Think we are going off on a different direction about boiling cats and dogs to be honest and I am not even talking about bags either!

Reactions: 11
I for once think that the long red dress actually looked okay on her. Funnily enough though, she’s not keen on it, as she’d prefer it to be shorter and show her legs more. GIRL, the length of the dress is what makes the legs look better - it hides them! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s bursting out of the size 20s, she’ll not be able to shop at primark before long,

I feel sorry for whoever buys them shorts that she returns 🤢 so far up her crack it’s actually vile

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I know! It’s the attempt at a smile that gets me everytime!

I would say how can she not see how abnormal her smile is but she actually does see as she’s edited her mouth on pics before. She should really spend some of her 6k a month on Botox or some sort of treatment to reduce the size of her mouth lines they are like daddy legs!
I'd genuinely hate if my 3rd chin swung this low. Big D for the love of god you need a diet sweetie.

Reactions: 11
She’s bursting out of the size 20s, she’ll not be able to shop at primark before long,

I feel sorry for whoever buys them shorts that she returns 🤢 so far up her crack it’s actually vile
lets hope she didn't leave a tit or discharge stain on them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine he smashes her from the back, and thinks of Jess 🤷‍♀️ He must do her from behind for fear of burning his arse on the lightbulb 🤣
He's gotta have a slong to be slamming that from behind...those cheeks are quite alot to get by before you reach the accidently vegan honey pot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
We also live in a world where they boil dogs and cats alive for food, does that make it ok, does that mean the rest of the world should just leave them to it? I thought we were meant to be evolving. This world would have been nuked 10 times over if we were only "responsible for ourselves."
I have no problem with people eating meat but I do have a problem with people who are so dulled they think a dead animal skin made into a purse or a handbag is something to be admired.
The original comment was why would someone who is vegan shop at place who sells meat. At no point did I make a statement saying I think it is okay for animals to be boiled alive so not sure where you came up with that idea. I said we are responsible for ourselves because it is down to us if we choose to consume meat. It is up to us if we choose to buy leather or choose to buy products that are not vegan and cruelty free. Us as individuals make that choice. Demi has a big enough platform to share animal rights information but how can she when she is trying to convince people her leather purse isn't actually leather rather than admitting it and asking her brother for the receipt to return it and then buy a vegan purse

Reactions: 7
The original comment was why would someone who is vegan shop at place who sells meat. At no point did I make a statement saying I think it is okay for animals to be boiled alive so not sure where you came up with that idea. I said we are responsible for ourselves because it is down to us if we choose to consume meat. It is up to us if we choose to buy leather or choose to buy products that are not vegan and cruelty free. Us as individuals make that choice. Demi has a big enough platform to share animal rights information but how can she when she is trying to convince people her leather purse isn't actually leather rather than admitting it and asking her brother for the receipt to return it and then buy a vegan purse
Some people on this thread genuinely come across as unhinged. I wouldn’t worry too much about explaining your point lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She has no fashion sense at all. As if she thought she looked good in any of that stuff. None of it even fit her properly either. She needs at least at 22 now.

Reactions: 8
I for once think that the long red dress actually looked okay on her. Funnily enough though, she’s not keen on it, as she’d prefer it to be shorter and show her legs more. GIRL, the length of the dress is what makes the legs look better - it hides them! 🫣
Plus she always says she hates her legs

Reactions: 5
Some people on this thread genuinely come across as unhinged. I wouldn’t worry too much about explaining your point lmao
Crying. Don’t even try lass. I lived in Chongqing China for three years and was accused during that time (and still) of being an animal eater/abuser, despite the dog festival being banned by most cities aside from Yulin.

Most creatures killed for food are done so quickly and as humanly as possible. I’m not saying it’s right or wrong. But
Not sure why you highlighted my comment, but I was agreeing that being veggie doesn't mean you can avoid every place that sells meat. Think we are going off on a different direction about boiling cats and dogs to be honest and I am not even talking about bags either!
Don’t even bother trying to explain your point. I lived in China for 5 years up until January. What he/she is referring to is the annual dog festival which is absolutely horrendous. Thankfully, most cities in China have banned said festival but sadly Yulin continues this barbaric practice.

Most creatures killed for (needed in most cases) sustenance are done so as humanly as possible.

---
Mod edit let's move on from this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Urgh why does she call everything "little" it's so annoying "little top" it's obviously not that little if she's wearing it. When she was doing her mums kitchen out she said oh look it's got "little cupboards now" when they were normal sized cupboards. She's always doing it she's so thick it's unreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m watching the Paris vlog , Demi in Disney that’s where them Minnie Mouse ears came from she always used to wear

Reactions: 2
Why would he think of jess, she's just a demi wannabe

What he/she was referring to, ie me, was not the annual dog festival, because A. I would have said the annual dog festival and B. I do have a mind of my own and do my own research. In parts of china which have very little money, they boil dogs and cats alive. They keep them in cages and people and their children come along and choose which animal they want to eat. The animal is then dragged out of the cage and thrown into a vat of boiling water, so they can skin it easily. It's not a myth, I'm not a child, I have been an animal rights activist all my life, since my teens, I have phsycially seen animal cruelty like no other on this planet. Tigers hunted until the verge of extinction. It's horrendous. If someone dares to point the finger at the culbprit, ie country, they are attacked.
Catsmiaow111 I mentioned this because your post came across as an excuse as to why demi and others choose to be hypocrites and promote corporates like coach. If I misunderstood your post i apologise..
To the person who said I'm a little unhinged, I am a little, this planet beggars belief. It acts like it cares but the amount of animal cruelty that goes on is immense. Not saying everyone should be vegan.
I've seen a lot of youtubers, all pretending they are disney princesses and models. Crying at the injustice of the world and then wham out a leather handbag and kiss and cuddle it saying how beautiful it is. Reminds me of ed gein.
Lastly, I can tell you that very few animals are killed "humanely" on this planet. The uk does at least try, but trhere again if you saw what they actually did to the animals when they were living you would be more horrified.Battery hen chickens are still abundant. Dairy cows have their calfs taken from them for veal as their mother cries. Animals are forced to eat chicken tit because it has the bacteria known as vitamin B12 on it. It's a complete myth that animals produce vitamin B12. They just consume it cause it's a micro bacteria found in manure, dirt, unclean water and some seaweeds. If you think any of the process of animal farming is humane think again. It's about MONEY.
Can someone direct me to the Demi Donnelly thread? I seem to have accidentally stumbled into the “Vegan and environmental extremist” section.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
He's gotta have a slong to be slamming that from behind...those cheeks are quite alot to get by before you reach the accidently vegan honey pot.
Thank you for making my morning.

I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes of course, wouldn't want to wake you up or anything, stay asleep. Lets just discuss demi for the rest of our lives. The demi thread is over in the hypocrites corner where a free for all goes on judging her on a daily basis, judge the planet and you may be ostracized.
I think your anger about what’s going on in the world is legitimate, and in summary, yes, it’s all about money and corporate greed.

I get emotionally exhausted thinking about it all (and being invested), so I just love, love, love! to come on here for the absurdity of our Big Beluga “fruit fly with the sunglasses” aka Chucky Demi Donnelly, with her sweetheart, Henry — I mean, Big Aye the lesbian Nanna, lover of screws, sockets, gym floors, and the odd cheeky 600-calorie drink.

Absolutely can’t wait to see her review of their current getaway! Looking forward to her counting the spindles on the banister for us (just confirming she knows how to count), and showing off the luxurious bog roll in her toilet shack retreat 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think your anger about what’s going on in the world is legitimate, and in summary, yes, it’s all about money and corporate greed.

I get emotionally exhausted thinking about it all (and being invested), so I just love, love, love! to come on here for the absurdity of our Big Beluga “fruit fly with the sunglasses” aka Chucky Demi Donnelly, with her sweetheart, Henry — I mean, Big Aye the lesbian Nanna, lover of screws, sockets, gym floors, and the odd cheeky 600-calorie drink.

Absolutely can’t wait to see her review of their current getaway! Looking forward to her counting the spindles on the banister for us (just confirming she knows how to count), and showing off the luxurious bog roll in her toilet shack retreat 🤩
Thanks, I agree. Just wish the farming industry would be honest, they lie to the max and people believe it.
As for demi lol, I don't dislike her or anything, I just dont get her, can someone really be that vain? She will lie her head off, never apologise and I despise the way she drags her minions around for her daily dose of adoration. She lies to them and manipulates their good will for money. Why can't an "influencer" just say it as it is, look im here to make cash, ill pretend you're all my "besties", like jess called her viewers on her last vid, :sick:vomits! I don't know whos the worse out of both of them, demi for her insane self obsessed narcissism or jess for her subtle oh so contrived "realism".
Those holidays reviews are just her bragging, and hoping to get free stays. Do her minions truly think demi does anything for anyone other then herself, that's a complete impossibility.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.