Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only doesn’t like these shops because nowt fits her!

Im a size 14 and I struggle with H&M. Next is very generous that I can get a 12. I think this is the reason we don’t see her in New Look either….some button up dresses I have from there are an 18 and jeans a 12 so the sizing is off

And D hun, it’s a cheetah not a tiger- and it’s ‘pampas grass’ not POMPUS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She only doesn’t like these shops because nowt fits her!

Im a size 14 and I struggle with H&M. Next is very generous that I can get a 12. I think this is the reason we don’t see her in New Look either….some button up dresses I have from there are an 18 and jeans a 12 so the sizing is off

And D hun, it’s a cheetah not a tiger- and it’s ‘pampas grass’ not POMPUS 🤣🤣
Remember when she opened the new New Look in Newcastle and no one turned up because it was a Monday at 9am 🤣🤣 and she promptly sold the bits she’d been gifted from it 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Remember when she opened the new New Look in Newcastle and no one turned up because it was a Monday at 9am 🤣🤣 and she promptly sold the bits she’d been gifted from it 😳
Totally forgot she opened it!! She was a size 14 then tho

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She also points out an orange dress and calls it a “fancy bit of yellow” and tiger-patterned trousers and calls it “leopard print”
I cringe whenever she says pants instead of trousers

Seeing she seems to think she’s so above having a car on finance, I wonder if she takes this view with her fiancée. He drives a Golf - not a cheap car and I’d be surprised if he bought it outright.
Welcome to the real world Big D, paying for a car monthly is part of being an adult so grow up and stop bleeping moaning
Maybe with her unstable and perhaps now low income she can't get car loan approval 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She seriously has an amazing talent of making everything she wears look utter shite. My nan wouldn't wear that skirt combo and she's nearly 96🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
R.e her saying the air up bottle is more sustainable than squash … surely drinking plain water instead of using the single use plastic air up pods for a week at a time is the more sustainable option? Or drinking cordial (squash) from glass bottles?

Reactions: 22
I am in absolute disbelief that she posted that video. The second hand embarrassment is real.

it is so obvious she isn’t even happy with the video and the “outfits” she chose.she’s so out of breath,sweaty and bleeping pissed off but she just HAS to push the context out for the small pay cheque.

Also why does she refer to Jess and “my friend Jess” every 2 minutes.I thought you were besties hun every one single person of your loyal (0.2%) audience will know who she is,surely?

Also why can’t she get an appointment with her “BESTIE” to get her brows done? I thought they were 4lifers? Ride or dies she made it out to seem.He can’t even fit you in for a wax Demi,give off babe! Liar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am in absolute disbelief that she posted that video. The second hand embarrassment is real.

it is so obvious she isn’t even happy with the video and the “outfits” she chose.she’s so out of breath,sweaty and bleeping pissed off but she just HAS to push the context out for the small pay cheque.

Also why does she refer to Jess and “my friend Jess” every 2 minutes.I thought you were besties hun every one single person of your loyal (0.2%) audience will know who she is,surely?

Also why can’t she get an appointment with her “BESTIE” to get her brows done? I thought they were 4lifers? Ride or dies she made it out to seem.He can’t even fit you in for a wax Demi,give off babe! Liar.
He probably sacked her off because she brought no customers to his establishment.

Reactions: 4
I cringe whenever she says pants instead of trousers

Maybe with her unstable and perhaps now low income she can't get car loan approval 🤔
If she’s never had a credit card or any “debt” or whatever, the issue might actually be her credit record. Her credit score is probably too low, lol.

Reactions: 4
My personal favourite was her calling matalan "old fashioned" repeatedly and then proceeding to say her friend Jess would love the drrsses....

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is it? I don't. I would have thought it was more of an American thing that she has picked up from other 'influencers'.
I’m originally from Blackpool - we have always said it. And then I got a shock when I moved to London 😂😂😂

I’m originally from Blackpool - we have always said it. And then I got a shock when I moved to London 😂😂😂
Oh actually yes, I think my friend from the north west says it. I wouldn't though, so I don't think it is common to all northern parts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.