Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
R.e her saying the air up bottle is more sustainable than squash … surely drinking plain water instead of using the single use plastic air up pods for a week at a time is the more sustainable option? Or drinking cordial (squash) from glass bottles?
Or drinking regular coke in the car, where was the air up bottle then🤔

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say in a video a long time ago that she would never get anything on finance? 🤨
She did indeed. Probably because she wouldn’t be approved

Just to add guys in case you care - I managed to get approved for finance on the car I was test driving. So I now have a new (used) car

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Or drinking regular coke in the car, where was the air up bottle then🤔
She only uses it for AD purposes. It's a pile of rubbish, loads of people have said it doesn't work.

I am surprised she got approved for a mortgage to be honest, I think the only reason is because Sean had a stable job. They really must be quite skint these days, I can see the majority of his money being used as the house money. The way the world is going I can 100% see someone's total wage packet just being taken up by house, bills, and food. That's probably why she can't afford to buy a car or do house renovations. If I was earning the amount of money she says she earns I would have been putting some in savings. She bragged she had 10k savings why doesn't she take 2k and buy a cheap used car. In terms of house renovations, Sean seems good with DIY, the can shop around and then do it themselves. All they have to do is put 1-2 hundred in savings a month each or between them and use that as the house fund. She chooses to live beyond her means though because she rates herself as a celebrity. I think she is beginning to realise what the real world is like and she can't afford anything because her dream job has failed due to her poor work ethic and bad attitude

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Couldn't believe her melons on this live today, I do feel sorry for her because it must be awful, but she doesn't help herself 🙄
Screenshot_20220716-113031_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
R.e her saying the air up bottle is more sustainable than squash … surely drinking plain water instead of using the single use plastic air up pods for a week at a time is the more sustainable option? Or drinking cordial (squash) from glass bottles?
It's the sugar bit that gets me the most. She's a hippo, sugar clearly isn't an issue to her or she wouldn't be chucking back full sugar Coke and eating shite all the time. I'd rather drink squash than from those air up bottles.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Demi will do with the new knowledge that Next isn’t sustainable… 🤔 (keep shopping at Shein instead I guess).

Also gotta love this other comment 😅
She’s only pro sustainability when she wants to be

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen Demis dad in Asda, bless him he looks canny but it’s soooo unfortunate she is his absolute double

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair as a chubster myself, anti chafing shorts area a godsend and thankfully not thick material! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Is she seriously spraying herself with Fabulosa spray in her new reel? 😭
I was coming to say the same I no there the clothes spray but to spray on well wearing them 🤮. N there nothing small about that dress

Reactions: 7
I was coming to say the same I no there the clothes spray but to spray on well wearing them 🤮. N there nothing small about that dress
Ha she described every single thing as little 😆 little dress little shoes little necklace 😂 nowt small about the dress or the clumpy ugly shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.