Demi Donnelly #42 Therefore...you're a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maisie 🤣🤣. Not the car I was expecting for someone on £10k a month…

I’ve checked out her replies to the comments on the latest vidyooo. She’s really tried to be clever with the replies hasn’t she. Classic passive aggressive Demz who just comes across as a total c*nt.

Anyone else can’t bare that tit music she plays in between segments on her vlogs? It winds me up 🤣
I HATE the music! Have you noticed the song that sounds like its sung in Japanese or something? Dems probably hasn't even bothered to listen to it properly to realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What happened to

Her volunteering at the hedgehog place
Her volunteering at the charity shop
Her going to zumba

I'm sure this acting thing will be short lived also

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Early thread title suggestion: Demi Donnelly #43 Eats banana at the incinerator followed later by a sly beef lasagne from the refrigerator.

The latter part comes from the vlog in which they are buying a beef lasagne and Sean comments that the last one went missing! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maisie 🤣🤣. Not the car I was expecting for someone on £10k a month…

I’ve checked out her replies to the comments on the latest vidyooo. She’s really tried to be clever with the replies hasn’t she. Classic passive aggressive Demz who just comes across as a total c*nt.

Anyone else can’t bare that tit music she plays in between segments on her vlogs? It winds me up 🤣
Her replies to those comments come across as arrogant and disrespectful. She thinks she is better than others. She just doesn't like being confronted with the truth.

Reactions: 5
If her acting skills are as good as she demonstrated in that clip of her flicking through that vegan mug cake book a few months back, she will go far! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Early thread title suggestion: Demi Donnelly #43 Eats banana at the incinerator followed later by a sly beef lasagne from the refrigerator.

The latter part comes from the vlog in which they are buying a beef lasagne and Sean comments that the last one went missing! 😂
To the final part of the post, wtf. She’s been eating cows again on the sly after sharing a video (if I remember) of cows going or at the Abattoir. Greedy girly

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.