Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pencup

Quote of the year from the latest vidyo: “I feel like if people don’t understand how BED works they will really struggle to understand how it works”

well done Aye-nstein

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Sjd91xx

“I’m not really into nails”

AYE WE CAN SEE! Yours are either full of dog shit or mud under where they’re lifting from your actual nail, ya scruffy fucker 🤢🤮

She is absolute filth, imagine lying next to THAT in a bed man. 2 metre rule needs to stay in place for wherever Dirty Demi is. RANK

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Greenlentils

VIP Member
C4E3DD5E-4DC3-4868-B769-941021BE22CF.jpeg

The thumbnail absolutely sent me!

The fact that she has edited this stubby little gremlin photo of herself onto it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
I’ve come home from work everyday this week and cried, I work at a pharmacy and we’ve been so short staffed to the point it’s just been me and the pharmacist with no end in sight, I haven’t had more than a weekend off since last March and seeing her prance around doing whatever she wants whilst I’m never at home with my family has hit me hard tonight! I’m on minimum wage and the pressure that gets put on us to earn it is ridiculous knowing someone like her can earn more than I do in a year putting videos up of herself dancing or showing us items she’s been gifted 🙄 sorry for the rant guys I’ve just hit a real low today x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Jez9876

Long time lurker here! Usually lurking rather than posting! I just had to jump on to comment on Big D’s latest disaster of a video…her trying to curl her hair with those curlers is giving me Ann Widdicombe vibes in the Big Brother house when she was attempting to straighten her hair!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

27Auser

I've been watching Demi for a few years and I think the only reason I do it is because it makes me feel a lot better about myself! She's absolutely pushing her body to the limit at the moment and has no concept of healthy eating. Everything she eats is so processed and all those coffees just adding to her already deadly blood pressure.

Her content is dead, very GCSE, exremely poor quality, no smart effects, no end card, tags hanging out of her clothes on IG reels, tacky intro, no structure to her vids, messy unappealing environments, and barely there editing which comes across very lazy for someone who does this as a full time job. I feel like there is no attention to details whatsoever.

I feel mean saying it but she's just so trashy, I find myself watching her for the cringe. I follow a lot of different creators and occasionally buy things they recommend or find myself admiring their outfit etc, with Demi it's like a window into a totally different lifestyle (not sure that's the right word) that I would never aspire to have. The chaos has me cackling.

Genuine question, has anyone actually bought anything she's recommended as an "influencer"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44