Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Demi Donnelly #25: Sitting in the Kasibo wearing Christine Louis Vuitton. Still editing pics, still being a dick. Now weighs half a tonne.

No I’m sorry….this is just disgusting. A wet patch. Wee or discharge? We all get discharge but surely posting this is too far??
She must have been looking at a Greggs steak bake 💦🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Demi Donnelly #25: kasibo renovations and pina colta deodorant, slowly turning into a overweight elephant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The irony of her latest post, does she have no idea what she's doing to her insides?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
do you ever feel like her titles of her videos are aimed at people on here?
Yes and the little speech at the end about hateing her boobs and having up and down days ffs she never dose her make up less that Mua..dose it she always looks dirty. And never take pride in anything how can people look up to her

Reactions: 8
Demi Donnelly #25 - still dancing like a tit, wants you to smell her pits. Lying about her size, can see distorted lines on her thighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also that video was an AD but it’s not clearly stated until you look into the description- is that against any policies?

Reactions: 7
Don't shoot me down here, but I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her. She's really lost her way and is so changed from the girl I started following 2/3 years ago.

Reactions: 19
New thread title suggestion -
Pissy patch, loves a scratch, Kasebo vibes it's gonna crash!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.