Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes getting weird with her edits now because i swear the girl is going all fatal attraction on Katie Meehan, she's trying to steal her face :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes getting weird with her edits now because i swear the girl is going all fatal attraction on Katie Meehan, she's trying to steal her face :ROFLMAO:
I think says a lot that with editing, she looks like someone with facial disfigurement

Reactions: 9
It’s literally like she’s photoshopped her face ontop of her own. It’s hilarious. How has she got the balls to put those pictures up and pretend they’re of her when we can see what she actually looks like in videos? 😅

• Haha
Watched a video from about 2 years ago, was a primark haul she was wearing a size 16 and was saying she was going to lose weight. What changed 🤔
She looks way bigger now then she did then tho, she did lose a little bit bit she's definitely gained weight over the pandemic like probs most people did I highly doubt she's vegan or plant based off camera, she needs to stop with the false information on things

Reactions: 6
Anyone else see the weird uploads on the Demidoodlesxox gram?!!

Her belly, a trainer, her underwear and her mam. WTF

Reactions: 5
If you look closely she edited her face slimmer, her eyes bigger, her mouth not upside down and her very prominent nasolabial folds disappeared lol
You're right! Im going to have to get better at spotting filters and editing. I'll set myself a target a la Demi, so by Spring 2024 I should be done!

Morning everyone. In case you all forgot this beautiful pic View attachment 699373
Not many things make me laugh out loud but that has! Who do they think they are FFS? I cannot believe Sean allowed himself to be dragged into that. Gormless pair of lummoxes. And Demi's turn ups :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We all know that's not Demis actual tummy. That skinny filter is gooooooooooodddd and the hardest working tool on the Internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed this too ! In her head , she’ll be thinking that she’s the better looking one. Not a chance ya big heifer ! and
really

Reactions: 3
I went to watch the 24 hours in a car videyo after you lot mentioned it again and I got lost looking through all her other vids.

WTF is her face on the thumbnail of this one?
I don’t understand…why?!
Her normal face 🤔😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.