Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow thread 23 went fast! WELCOOOOOME to thread 24 hunnybuns.
Well done @Ginny for the thread title!

anyone want to do a recap?

Demi went to London to see her friend Katie, and the passive aggressiveness from both of them was off the scale 🙃 bezzie mates they are most definitely not

Still editing pics
Still pretending to be rich
Still pretending to be vegan
Still pretending her and Sean have more in common than their appetites
Still a rude cow

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve just started watching her video, and I cannot get over the fact for her breakfast she had some space raiders and Oreos (and a tiny pot of fruit)🤮 who can eat space raiders for breakfast🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
That was a lot of food for a day. Just the pot noodle and flapjack was 1000 calories. She had 2 packets of crisps and biscuits and snacks. How is that not binge eating.

Reactions: 11
That was a lot of food for a day. Just the pot noodle and flapjack was 1000 calories. She had 2 packets of crisps and biscuits and snacks. How is that not binge eating.
She has BED don't forget :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Quote of the year from the latest vidyo: “I feel like if people don’t understand how BED works they will really struggle to understand how it works”

well done Aye-nstein

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I lost count at around 2500 calories. Them flapjacks are so bad. She’s clearly looking for a way to justify the BED but why the hell would you want to film it?!!

Tbf there's so many symptoms of binge eating. It's not just about the calories, this is just overeating and a bad diet, in this particular instance anyways. For me, I secret eat on top of what's deemed normal calories around other people, I hide the packets of what I eat because I'm ashamed, and shovel my food in huge amounts, until I'm literally going to be sick and I'm in utter pain. it's really bad when I'm stressed out and seeking comfort. If she had bed genuinely she wouldn't be doing this because it's triggering. You'd want to work on your nutrition and mental health firstly, especially if you are admitting to yourself you have an issue. The fact shes bought the snacks and managed to keep them the full day to me doesn't hit that she's a binger, because you'd consume all of that in the one sitting regardless. A pot noodle at her size isn't going to fill her up either. The lassie just talks utter shite. It's so contradictory. She's just an overeater.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve just started watching her video, and I cannot get over the fact for her breakfast she had some space raiders and Oreos (and a tiny pot of fruit)🤮 who can eat space raiders for breakfast🤢🤢
Definitely not me…..*makes a note not to have some tomorrow 🤣*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Gas Station... has she got 100k American fans?

Breakfast... fruit & orange juice? Why did she need crisps & biscuits????? 👀

HER DIET IS FCKN SHOCKIN 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
she could of had instant oatmeal, a banana, apple popcorn, a salad box.

Demi if/when you read here:

Plant-based diet

Description
A plant-based diet or a plant-rich diet is a diet consisting mostly or entirely of plant-based foods. Plant-based foods are foods derived from plants with no animal-source foods or artificial ingredients. While a plant-based diet avoids or has limited animal products, it is not necessarily vegan

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Not gonna mention BED again"... alright pal that's because uve been called out & u dont have it. U r simply a greedy fck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Comments funny on her video. Couldn’t agree more highly doubt she would pay £15 for a deodorant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.