Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the newest reel has me convinced she’s not mentally stable or okay

Reactions: 17
That "new reel" she put up today is an old video from a month ago , why is she pretending its from today !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That "new reel" she put up today is an old video from a month ago , why is she pretending its from today !!
i was going to say that its not a new one. its from a few weeks ago!!! i dont know why she acts like such a clown on there....even if she was 14 years old it would be hard to live it down....but 25(or26)....shes needs her head checked! its not normal to act like this

Reactions: 9
That reel is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a long time 😂😂😂

and I’ve screen recorded the video so it can’t be forgotten😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why does she think she can just repost an old video? She’s clearly deleted it from the first time she posted it.
Odd and lazy behaviour. Also pathetic that she maybe thinks it just didn’t get the recognition she thinks it deserves :ROFLMAO:

and again, why is she just listening to a mega mix of popular TikTok songs? Cringe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
latest vlog is trash!! basically its tit we have already seen plus demi taking a good 5 minutes (of a 15 minute video) doing a intro and waffling on as usual! then time lapses her painting the stencil onto the slabs. she marks up all the slabs with her used stencil as she keeps dragging it across the white slabs whilst it still has wet dark grey paint on it! then proceeds to say how shes happy now because Shaun says it doesn't look bad and she was in a bad mood because she thought she messed it up.
this could have easily been part of the previous video...but hey our girl needs content and she knew she could squeeze 3 more videos out of the crappy garden makeover with minimum effort!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
latest vlog is trash!! basically its tit we have already seen plus demi taking a good 5 minutes (of a 15 minute video) doing a intro and waffling on as usual! then time lapses her painting the stencil onto the slabs. she marks up all the slabs with her used stencil as she keeps dragging it across the white slabs whilst it still has wet dark grey paint on it! then proceeds to say how shes happy now because Shaun says it doesn't look bad and she was in a bad mood because she thought she messed it up.
this could have easily been part of the previous video...but hey our girl needs content and she knew she could squeeze 3 more videos out of the crappy garden makeover with minimum effort!
Makeover?! How very dare you! It’s a renovation!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
C4E3DD5E-4DC3-4868-B769-941021BE22CF.jpeg

The thumbnail absolutely sent me!

The fact that she has edited this stubby little gremlin photo of herself onto it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
In terms of the hyperactive nonsense she posts on Insta, I just genuinely think her brain (as well as her horrible stained teeth) is starting to rot from all the sugar and caffeine she consumes.

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if she was also into some weird sexual fetishes (like how she “seductively” eats food). she’s made it clear in the past that she’s a bit weird with sexuality. Probably why she gravitates to that Channon Rose bird

Agreed! And the first 10 minutes of a 15 minute video was basically her narrating the last garden vlog so just regurgitating the same boring tit! Can’t believe a few simple garden tasks has become a renovation, transformation, makeover etc she is well and truly milking and dragging the arse out of it! But I did love the unforgiving camera angles of her sitting down she is huge!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shot for every time she says budget, didn't know times were so tough for Big D.

Also why doesn't Yawn have work boots instead of those manky trainers :unsure:

Reactions: 7
why did she sound like such a twit when talking about the previous owner laying down the patio?

duck me, a 15 minute video of the out of breath whale painting some bloody tiles. What a waste of my life that was. She really is dragging out the most menial tasks for ✨ content ✨ isn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do we think the “last bit for the bedroom renovation is” I’m thinking a neon sign with a tacky saying

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.