Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest, I too saw a piece of moss in my garden the other day and at first glance thought it was a baby hedgehog or part of an unfortunate adult hedgehog that had had some sort of accident or been attacked. It was brown and prickly looking, just like a hedgehog. So on this one, I think she wasn't being thick (there's a first time for everything I suppose!). 😂🦔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest, I too saw a piece of moss in my garden the other day and at first glance thought it was a baby hedgehog or part of an unfortunate adult hedgehog that had had some sort of accident or been attacked. It was brown and prickly looking, just like a hedgehog. So on this one, I think she wasn't being thick (there's a first time for everything I suppose!). 😂🦔
Did you see it though? 😂 it looked nothing like a hedgehog and everything like a tiny piece of moss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she thinks that gazebo will last all year she’s in for a shock. It’s looks quite flimsy, and when it’s gets into autumn/winter it will be fucked lol
I can picture the scene
Shaun come look
What demi
Someone has stolen our gazebo look its vanished
Aye its blown away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Every time she asks for “questions/assumptions” on Instagram I swear she only answers the questions she asks herself. It’s so obvious

And also, why is she reposting loads of old tiktoks? I know this girl is lazy but she really does take lazy to the next level

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Every time she asks for “questions/assumptions” on Instagram I swear she only answers the questions she asks herself. It’s so obvious

And also, why is she reposting loads of old tiktoks? I know this girl is lazy but she really does take lazy to the next level
shes uploaded 2 videos this week...we should appreciate the effort shes made 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s turning into Britney Spears posting the same tit over and over.
No, no, no, I draw the line at comparing demi to Britney. Leave Britney alone😭😭. She can do whatever she wants and we take it😂 Demi on the other hand is in control of her own life.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Christian Louis Vuitton? Is she joking. Is she actually trying to talk about the Christian Louboutin lip gloss? duck MY LIFE.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Christian Louis Vuitton? Is she joking. Is she actually trying to talk about the Christian Louboutin lip gloss? duck MY LIFE.

Thank god you noticed too, I thought I had suffered some kind of mental break and I’d miss heard, after rewinding back several times I can confirm the muppet has said that

I. Actually thought she said Christine 😂😂 and she’s back with the pompous grass

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.