Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched that tit show of a vlog 😳 firstly what did she even contribute to the bedrooms? Floofing the plants on the shelf with her classic hand on hips whilst yawn did everything else
Let yawn do everything in the spare room, clocked her sat in the corner watching him do all the work on the mirrow 🙄
Huffed and puffed round the garden whilst following the dogs about
My ears have only just stopped bleeding from the disgustingly awful chipmunk club music
Lastly wish she would put up subtitles for yawns speaking parts….. oh no soz that would mean actually putting in some effort when editing
Oh and the rug…. Just Chuck in luv I’m sure it’s only a bargain shop one anyway 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lastly wish she would put up subtitles for yawns speaking parts….. oh no soz that would mean actually putting in some effort when editing
My laptop is on full volume and I still can’t understand poor Aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else think the Superking bed looks really small? I’ve got one and I’m a lot bigger than Demi but my bed is literally huge, even on pictures it looks huge xx
I was literally thinking the same!!! I have a superking too and mine seems huge compared to hers. Me and my fella aren't small people and the space between us when we're in bed is massive! Either theyre absolutely humongous or that bed is deffo not a superking.

Reactions: 14
Cap-swull instead of capsule 💊

Intimate fasting instead of intermittent fasting

my personal fave is Weasel instead of Easel 🤣🤣 she so thick!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Let's play a game -
How many words does Demi get wrong, I'll start Pacific instead of specific.
Shet instead of set
Mirrow instead of Mirror......
vegan instead of I absolutely still eat meat secretly
Plant based instead of I have never touched a veg in my life

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else think the Superking bed looks really small? I’ve got one and I’m a lot bigger than Demi but my bed is literally huge, even on pictures it looks huge xx
Probably uses the same filter as she does on her body! But yes. I have a king and it looks the same size... unless she has longer pillows

Reactions: 6
Guys Demi needs a wiki page. Can't believe she hasn't got one after 24 threads.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.