Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who remembers when Demi was obsessed with Elle Darby ? I think Elle totally ghosted her as she never mentions her now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I want to boycott the vid-yos to stop lining her pockets

WTAF 😳 imagine her neighbours hearing these funny noises to see her trudging round the garden flashing her fat arse!!

Ive seen more grace in a blow up flip flop
Trudging round the garden 😂

Looks like that was fillumed at their recent holiday place?

She reminds me of Dawn French doing ballet dancing with Darcy Bussell😂 (except that Dawn was taking the piss out of herself)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why as she pull her knickers up her arse 😐🤨.
she didnt wipe her arse on her last trip to the toilet.

Who remembers when Demi was obsessed with Elle Darby ? I think Elle totally ghosted her as she never mentions her now
she was super obsessed and would comment on Elle and her families youtube videos but never got a response haha!
i also find it weird that she done that stencil thing on her patio. it sounds like the exact thing that Cary's Whittaker was talking about doing only a few weeks ago. its not the first time Carys has mentioned doing something and Demi has rushed and beat her to it. Even the body positivity tit...maybe Carys has a new stalker.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve come home from work everyday this week and cried, I work at a pharmacy and we’ve been so short staffed to the point it’s just been me and the pharmacist with no end in sight, I haven’t had more than a weekend off since last March and seeing her prance around doing whatever she wants whilst I’m never at home with my family has hit me hard tonight! I’m on minimum wage and the pressure that gets put on us to earn it is ridiculous knowing someone like her can earn more than I do in a year putting videos up of herself dancing or showing us items she’s been gifted 🙄 sorry for the rant guys I’ve just hit a real low today x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I’ve come home from work everyday this week and cried, I work at a pharmacy and we’ve been so short staffed to the point it’s just been me and the pharmacist with no end in sight, I haven’t had more than a weekend off since last March and seeing her prance around doing whatever she wants whilst I’m never at home with my family has hit me hard tonight! I’m on minimum wage and the pressure that gets put on us to earn it is ridiculous knowing someone like her can earn more than I do in a year putting videos up of herself dancing or showing us items she’s been gifted 🙄 sorry for the rant guys I’ve just hit a real low today x
Don’t watch her - don’t put yourself through that!

Just switch off from social media for a bit, have a lovely hot bath or shower, moisturise, pamper yourself, get a good book to read or watch something trashy on Netflix/tv.

Just because you’re not getting a bunch of mindless goons telling you how great you are (like Demi seems to, although half of them commenting are probably her anyway), I can guarantee that what you do is far more respectable and worthwhile than anything she’ll ever be able to offer the world.

Keep powering on!💪🌟💜

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sending you love!! ❤

Reactions: 3
Your contribution to society counts,don't compare yourself to the like of Big D.
Let's be honest her bubble will burst very soon, she's already running out of ideas for "content" and she won't be even able to secure a min wage job.

Take time away from social, it’s full of these twats who have never worked a day in their lives. Relax, do something nice for yourself, self care is everything! You’re doing an amazing job & you have been lucky enough to work through the pandemic- I’ve been made redundant twice throughout this so I envy you!

These ‘influencers’ should post stuff about the struggle of the past 18 months- instead of prancing around in their underwear fkin oblivious to what’s going on in the world 🙄

Demi may earn decent money for doing zero but what does it really get her anyway? She lives in a fantasy land online it’s not real life! She needs constant verification from the halfwits who comment the compliments. She looks terrible yet it’s always gorgeous stunning beautiful etc…like are they blind! She threw a party for her mum and filmed it for yet more verification. She doesn’t even have a moment to just live in because it’s all for her online show. From what I can see she had not 1 single friend there - it was parents, family, her mums friends. She may get gifted shite and earn enough money to buy a decent sized house but she also is a 25 year old woman who’s only friend is her mum, a boyfriend who’s as dull as dish water and she sits in that house all day everyday eating and lazing about all day until it’s time to make ‘some content’ 🙈 Just take a break and sit back to wait for her inevitable collapse because it’s coming 🙌🏻

Reactions: 26
Just remember how important your job is and how many people you help on a daily basis - you should be so proud of yourself to working through such a hard unknown time. Demi’s YouTube channel will soon dry up and she will be forgotten- you won’t be. Customers may not know your name but they know who you are and appreciate everything you do x

Reactions: 10
😳😳 on the beg
Doesn't she buy her Christmas presents from the poundshop or something imagine getting tat of demi, she has money, I used to use the poundshop and home bargains when I was benefits as it was cheap and I didn't have a lot of money and could get a few different things and I'd make something creative out of the items, this year I will be able to treat my family to things, she needs to stop begging

Reactions: 10
You havent had more than a weekend off since March 2020??? Do you get sick pay? If so, I would take a couple of weeks off with stress. Ive been in your shoes, you keep the place afloat doing whatever it takes and its not until you fall over and they have no one that miraculously they find someone/some other solution. Please look after yourself xxx

Reactions: 15
Why does she think this is a good pose? I just imagine aye taking this photo and cringing
You just know the second he took it she snapped back to her resting witch face

Why does she keep going on about this bedroom tour? She’s only got a new bed and side tables. She’s shown us them so what else is there to see? How is she going to drag that out as content? Fml.
I’m just pleased she seems to have worked out how to make the bed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.