Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
whats crazy is she makes no effort to look decent in her vlogs. no makeup, unflattering outfit choices. then she goes on Instagram and tik tok with this filter on looking like a whole different person and shrinking in half! its an embarrassment

Reactions: 19
The first outfit does actually suit her I’ll give her that but 10000% would not look that way without the filter & she has her whole bra out at the back 🤣

Reactions: 7
She also says, here's some things I picked up from PLT, but then it says #gifted. So she didnt pick them up, they were sent to her?

And there is just no possible way she is a size 18, she cant be!

Reactions: 16
Her tiny miss trunchbull bun on her head always makes me laugh
She literally doesn’t know how to style anything 😂 like if you’ve got thinner hair, that hairstyle is just not it.. comfy tho! The same as her clothes, she needs to learn how to style for her shape!

Reactions: 13
Her tiny miss trunchbull bun on her head always makes me laugh
🤣🤣🤣

And she tries to claim her hair is in such healthy condition and is really thick now as well… due to all the #gifted shite she’s been sent.

Only thing that’s thick, is her - thick as mince. Not one decent brain cell

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So watch the new reel and zoom in - you can see the outline where her body actually is and the filter doesnt disguise it well!
She also looks much slimmer around the shoulders in the second outfit so she doesn’t even bother to be consistent with her editing!

• Haha
That girl Chantelle has put her Instagram on private - so she must read here? 🤣 Otherwise surely she would have wanted all the extra views on her stories since she’s an influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've been watching Demi for a few years and I think the only reason I do it is because it makes me feel a lot better about myself! She's absolutely pushing her body to the limit at the moment and has no concept of healthy eating. Everything she eats is so processed and all those coffees just adding to her already deadly blood pressure.

Her content is dead, very GCSE, exremely poor quality, no smart effects, no end card, tags hanging out of her clothes on IG reels, tacky intro, no structure to her vids, messy unappealing environments, and barely there editing which comes across very lazy for someone who does this as a full time job. I feel like there is no attention to details whatsoever.

I feel mean saying it but she's just so trashy, I find myself watching her for the cringe. I follow a lot of different creators and occasionally buy things they recommend or find myself admiring their outfit etc, with Demi it's like a window into a totally different lifestyle (not sure that's the right word) that I would never aspire to have. The chaos has me cackling.

Genuine question, has anyone actually bought anything she's recommended as an "influencer"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
anyone know why she doesn’t seem bothered in getting rid of her dermatitis and dandruff/scalp issues..now i know it’s not so easy but i would be going to different places to try and get stuff that actually works rather than applying cheap products to test

Reactions: 10
anyone know why she doesn’t seem bothered in getting rid of her dermatitis and dandruff/scalp issues..now i know it’s not so easy but i would be going to different places to try and get stuff that actually works rather than applying cheap products to test
I think depression and lack of interest in improving herself.

Reactions: 6
That girl Chantelle has put her Instagram on private - so she must read here? 🤣 Otherwise surely she would have wanted all the extra views on her stories since she’s an influencer?
I can still see it - maybe she blocked you 😮

• Haha
She also says, here's some things I picked up from PLT, but then it says #gifted. So she didnt pick them up, they were sent to her?

And there is just no possible way she is a size 18, she cant be!
I’ve never had a good experience with PLT. There sizing is awful. Most recently I ordered one black and one white plain T-shirt in a size 16 (which was there large) and it didn’t fit me. It was too tight and I’m a 12/14 in most other stores. So it makes me wonder what size she is wearing then if she’s a size 18 normally, and I couldn’t fit into T-shirt’s that were 1/2 bigger than my usual

• Haha
  • Heart
because she’s a lazy bleeping monstrosity of a human being… if you can call her human. God knows, with those hooves

Reactions: 9
Yeah what’s the deal with her holding the camera in every picture 🤦‍♀️
And I barely watched any of the garden vlog I had to skip through most of it especially when she’s explaining about the stones completely out of breath! It’s disgusting to listen to 🤮 And it’s not even a renovation, she refers to everything as a renovation when really all their doing is a garden tidy up, maybe a refresh at a push! And someone mentioned her lazy editing, I completely agree! She starts filming and points out there’s a tit, why would you not make sure the area is clean before filming they are both absolute tramps 🤢
Thank god it’s not just me that’s irritated by this 😂 The fact she said she’s “renovating” the bedrooms then said she’s putting up some pictures and stuff, to me renovation is like structural or major changes to the room, what she’s done is painting and decorating 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way she says Newcastle 😂

Who looks after dolly
Her face looks a different colour to her neck
Did she get those things gifted

She said she never worn the dress before yet she has 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think she's depressed. She shows a lot of signs of it.

Cant understand if she has dermatitis why she keeps using cheap products from primark & poundland. Surely they are the reason for her flare ups along with junk food. She should stick to her medicated skincare

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.