Demi Donnelly #24 London Aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think Sean needs to be held accountable for their situation as much as Demi is, rather than feeling totally sorry for him. It was ultimately his choice to agree to get the house with Demi, his choice to overeat, his choice to be with Demi at all. If he’s staying in the relationship out of habit and convenience then that’s also his choice.

Of course, what isn’t his choice is if Demi so actually abusive to him (how she’s so patronising and puts him down so much). But it seems to be like water off a Duck’s back with him: I don’t think he’s listening to her half the time, too busy thinking about sleepas, screw fittings, and the cost of a bag of pebbles from Wickes/B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve always noticed she’s quite lazy when promoting gifted/ad things, but it’s even more noticeable lately. When she was speaking about the Prosecco cart, she was clearly scrolling through their Insta and explaining it in real-time rather than actually thinking beforehand about what she roughly wants to cover. Again, in her latest Insta Story explaining the brush, it’s as if she’s just opened it and reading it out for the first time. Why on Earth does she get gifted so much, I’ve never been inclined to buy anything she’s promoted!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she called the easel the weasel… I actually cried of laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Her new Tik Tok…’not many jobs are for life these days’ AND YOUTUBE IS??? Hahahaahahahahah 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Kasebo kasebo Kasebo kasebo kasebo
Never stop being you Big D. Never stop.

Also the close up under jaw footage as she wanders around eating is quite something. Highly recommend 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else like to look back to the first thread to re-read the amber wright drama? Too good 😂
Ife just resurrected the Amber saga- it made compelling reading 🤣

I was waiting a while before someone spotted it but it was so funny!

Why are companies paying her to do advertisements? She's looks a scruff
Why is she walking around with Trunchbull vibes every day, I know it’s been lockdown but when your ‘job’ is online surely you’ll at least wash ur hair!
Her hair is like a chip pan in the vid-yo for her mam at the end

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Is she taking the piss with the size and placement of the “ad-gifted” on her hairbrush stories? She should be expecting a message from asa shortly.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They both look huge on that daily dose post- she looks like a Buddha- I’m surprised the garden furniture holds her weight. And Yawn looks massive too- I really don’t think they are happy together, he needs guidance from his OH like most men, but she’s just a lazy git & it’s taking its toll on their relationship and both of their health!
Yawn 🤣🤣🤣 The nicknames for Sean keep coming and get better everytime 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m actually concerned for her health she is massive! I feel awful for saying that but I feel like she’s so lazy and just uses the fact she’s ‘body positive’ as an excuse 🤢 The way she does these adverts half arsed she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a ‘normal’ job! I just don’t understand why she wouldn’t want to put good content out there to make more people want to work with her?? Oh yeah it’s because she’s so entitled and lazy!

Reactions: 8
E92C9998-4E74-4191-BDA8-FEFC5DDB0B86.png

i hate sounding so horrible but she truly is hideous i am sorry i cannot get over her it is fascinating to me 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.